Zayn

After going to bed early last night I was thankful that when I woke up I felt so much better then yesterday. Thankfully my hangover was gone. After the way I felt yesterday I promised myself I wouldn't drink that heavily again for a while. I groaned internally at the thought of work today.

It's not that I didn't like my job, in fact I loved it. There was just days like this, aka Monday's that I didn't like very much. The kids were always grumpy and moaning, not wanting to do much work as they would also be recovering from an entertaining weekend.

I couldn't not go into work just because of the day of the week, so I jumped my half naked ass out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I needed a shower so that's exactly what I did. Once the water was warm enough I hopped inside, as I lathered my body in soap I couldn't help but belt out into song. I loved singing in the shower, it was soothing.

After finishing my song and rinsing my body of soap I jumped back out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom. I was able to wear pretty much anything I wanted to work as I was a teacher but I always decided smarter was better.

I put on my best pair of dark skinny jeans a pulled them on over my fresh pair of boxers, next I grabbed a plain white shirt and my usual trainers. I was smart enough for my liking so I headed downstairs.

"Morning." Liam called from the kitchen as he saw me appear at the bottom of the stairs.

"Morning man, you alright?" I asked as I entered the kitchen

"Yeah I'm good. Back to work today." he sighed

I know he didn't really dislike his work, but who actually enjoys going to work. I sat down on the table opposite him and we engaged in random conversation before we were joined by a smart rather dashing looking Louis.

"Someone's all dressed up." I teased and Louis blushed a little

"Is it too much?" he asked

"Na man you look good. But why so smart?" Liam asked in return

"I have a job interview today." Louis smirked proudly

So that would explain the fancy clothing. Louis never really dressed like this but I guess he's out to impress today. Out of all of us he was the only one who didn't have a job yet. But after today that could all change.

"Well good luck today mate." I told him

Louis was soon out the door closely followed by Liam who was opening up the Gym early today. That left Harry, Niall and I only in the house. I had a while before I had to be at work so I just sat around sipping at my Tea.

Harry was next down the stairs and was soon fixing himself some breakfast. He seemed to be getting taller by the day and was consuming almost as much food as Niall. As he was the youngest of us he obviously was still growing. Louis, Liam and I had reached our heights and were now just working on building bigger muscle tone.

"Thinking hard there Zayn?" Niall's voice spoke from behind me

"Whoa alright there mate you scared me. Yeah I was just thinking about how much Harry's been eating lately." I explained

"Think I've got some competition" Niall admitted as he watched Harry scoff down a bowl of cereal along with some toast as well.

"I think you have mate." I smirked at Niall

We sat and just literally watched as Harry ate all of the food in front of him. I don't think I've ever seen him eat so much before, it was rather fascinating.

"Suppose I should be heading to work soon." I thought out loud.

"Oh yeah dude about that. I'm working at your school today. We can walk together." Niall told me

I didn't know he would be working at the school. Why hadn't he told me sooner? This was rather exciting; we definitely needed a better music teacher at our school. The teacher there now is a right douche and doesn't really know what he's doing anyway.

"You didn't tell me you had a job up there Ni." I replied a little sad it was only now I was finding out.

"Sorry Zaynie must have slipped my mind until now." Niall gave me a small smile.

Zaynie? I hadn't heard that one before! It was an odd nickname. But I must admit I liked the way it rolled off Niall's tongue like that. Zaynieeee. Yeah I liked that nickname

"Earth to Zayn are you in there? Zayn. Malik." Niall tried but I didn't answer. "Zaynieeeee."

"Yes Nialler." I smiled again at the nickname.

"We better get going if we don't want to be late." he explained

"Oh right work yes." I laughed to myself and gathered my bags.

---

Just as I had predicted this morning wasn't too great, thankfully enough it was already lunchtime and I was on my way to the staffroom to eat lunch. The food at school wasn't partially good but it was better than going the whole day with nothing.

I stepped inside the staffroom and sitting alone on a table in the back was Niall, as the other teachers didn't know him they chose not to sit with him. It was kind of like the whole popular thing all over again when you attended school. If you were new people didn't talk to you.

I walked straight over to the table Niall was sitting at and placed myself down next to him giving him a warm smile as I did so.

"Alright there mate why so glum?" I asked him curiously

"Feels like school all over again." he gave me a fake smile

"Awe its ok I'm here now." I smiled back and pulled him into a hug.

Weirdly enough hugging Niall felt nice. Although it was only a friendly hug to reassure him that he had me and everything was going to be alright I felt as though I didn't want to let go of him. That I could hold him in my arms forever.

"Erm Zayn you can let go now." Niall blushed noticing the stairs we were getting from other staff members.

"Oh yeah sorry." I laughed nervously realising how long I'd actually been hugging him for.

"No need to be sorry, we can have more cuddles at home later if you really want." Niall whispered so only I could hear.

I liked the sound of that so I nodded my head in agreement. It made me excited to think I would be getting cuddles at home later. I missed that. I've been single for so long now that I was starting to crave the kisses and cuddles.

After the weekend with all the boys making out with each other it made me think as to what exactly I wanted. I may have said I was straight but if I was being completely honest I wasn't exactly sure. I flirted with guys and girls but never really thought much about it. Until now that was.

After holding Niall for just those few seconds it made my mind wonder if I liked him more than a friend. He felt so warm and soft, like he fit in my arms nicely. Oh I don't know all these stupid thoughts were getting so confusing.