Niall

Waking up in the morning without Louis in my arms sucks balls. I know he had to leave early to go to work but he could have at least woke me up and said goodbye. I had another day off today, well I say day off I've got an hour's lesson later but that's it. I jumped out of bed and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once my teeth were clean and my breath was minty fresh I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. To my surprise Harry was sat at the kitchen side with his head in his hands.

"Hey Haz what you doing home from work?" I asked

"Oh I took the day off, I have some things I need to sort out today." he mumbled into his hands

"Anything I can help with?" I asked a little concerned about him.

To be honest he looked a little down. I'd never seen Harry this upset in the time id known him. I want to help him I'm just not sure if he wants my help.

"I don't know Ni. It's complicated." he spoke up and looked up from his hands.

I could tell he'd been crying. The redness under his eyes and the puffiness underneath them. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He brought his arms up and wrapped his own around my waist as he rested his head into my chest.

"Harry I'm here, tell me what's up and I'll do my best to help."

"I can't Niall, you'll hate me."

"I could never hate you Haz." I smiled rubbing his curly locks out of his face.

He looked up from my chest and stared me in the eye. I could see the tears threatening to fall. I don't understand what could be bothering him so much that he is scared to tell me. I rubbed circles into his back as I continued to hold him close.

"Come on Haz you can tell me." I encouraged.

"Please don't hate me Ni. I'm only going to tell you this because you're asking ok." he said and I nodded.

"Basically Liam and I have been dating secretly for about the same time you and Louis have been dating. I thought I liked him but then when I found out you and Louis was dating I felt a horrible pain in my gut. I. I think it was jealousy. You see the thing is Ni. I kind erm like you and have done for a while. But when you said you were confused I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to influence anything. So I started sleeping with Liam. We got together-ish and then the other day when you and Louis announced everything I just went off the rails. I kept drinking and going to the pub and then the other day some guy kissed me and I told Liam about it. He then told me he also kissed someone else and I kicked off. I know I shouldn't have but I just lost it. I'm so confused Ni and I don't know what to do about anything."

Ok wow. So that was a lot to take in. So Harry was dating Liam but he has a crush on me. He didn't tell me because he didn't want to confuse me anymore then I already was. Then some guy kissed him and Liam kissed someone else too, now they're arguing and Harry is now confused.

"Oh erm. That's a lot to take in." was the only thing I could say

"I'm so sorry Ni. I wasn't going to say anything. I don't want to cause any trouble. I know you care about Louis." he apologised.

"Haz you don't have to be sorry. And you're not causing any trouble. Tell you what we'll keep this little confession to ourselves and I will help you with this Liam situation. Do you know what you want to do about it?" I asked him.

"I erm. I need to tell him it's over. I can't be leading him on and ruining his chance with someone else if I like someone else, it's not fair." he explained.

He really is a good guy Harry. Always thinking of others before himself. It's going to be a bit complicated to try and help him when the person he's crushing on is me but I am going to do my best.

"Where is Liam today? Is he at the Gym?"

"Yeah." he nodded

"Ok well the first thing you need to do is tell him it's over. Just say to him that you made a mistake and your feelings have changed and you don't want to lead him on. Hopefully he'll understand and will be ok with you. If he isn't then you'll just have to give him time. Obviously don't tell him it's me you have a crush on, we'll keep that little detail to ourselves." I smiled and patted him on the back reassuringly.

"Thanks Ni, for being so understanding."

"It's not a problem."

Harry gave me a quick hug and then left the house. I assume he was taking my advice and going to see Liam o sort things out. That was the last thing we needed was a couple of the lads arguing. Sitting back and thinking about it though Harry telling me he likes me came as quite a shock. The reason I was so confused before was because I had a little crush on Harry. But when things started happening between Louis and I it took my mind off of it. I really hope knowing Harry's feelings isn't going to jeopardise mine and Louis relationship!