A Date With Liam

"Good luck." he shouted after me as I shut the front door.

I arrived outside the Gym 15 minutes later, it wasn't that far of a walk and I was nervous as hell. Once outside I just stood there for a few minutes. I had Liam's clothes in a bag ready for him to change into and I knew he had to shower before we left for the restaurant so I couldn't waste time waiting around outside. I took a deep breath, ruffled my curls and swiped them to the side and stepped inside the Gym.

It was filled with middle aged sweaty old men and out the corner of my eye I could see Zayn helping Louis with what looked like boxing. It's typical they're still here, now everyone was going to find out about mine and Liam's 'date'. I quickly made my way through to the office hoping Liam was in there and to my luck he was.

"Hey Li."

"Oh hi Haz," Liam said turning around. "Wow someone looks nice, where you off to?"

"Were going out!" I said with a smirk.

"What Haz, mate I can't I'm in my work gear. And I stink." Liam replied with a saddened look on his face.

"Well it's a good job I brought you a change of clothes then and you can shower here. So go on, get ready." I demanded.

"You're lucky I've got Andy here to cover my shift. Give me 20 minutes." He smiled and left for the showers.

Ok so part one was pretty easy. In fact it was easier than I thought. I thought Liam was going to go off on one and be like 'Why you want to go out? Where are we going?' but instead he just agreed and is now in the shower. Oh what I could do to him in the shower! No Harry stop. You can't think like that, this is no time to be getting all happy in my pants.

I sat in the office waiting for Liam to clean himself up; I could still see Zayn and Louis working out through the office window. Lou's arms were so ripped; in the back of my mind I wished I could be that muscly. Guess I need to get myself down here a bit more often if I wanted that. Whose knows Liam might even offer to train me?

"Ok I'm ready, where are we even going?" Liam appeared in the doorway of his office looking stunning may I add.

I know I had picked out his clothes for him but my god did he look good in his outfit. He had on some denim jeans, not as tight as mine. And a plain White shirt that hugged his biceps perfectly. His hair was still slightly damp from his shower but that just helped his hotness.

"It's kinda a surprise." I told Liam shyly.

"Oh and what do I owe this pleasure." Liam smirked

God I loved it when he smirked at me like that, it was like he was thinking about doing dirty things to me. Not that I would complain. The amount of times I think about the things I could do to him.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you." I smiled. "And thought maybe we could talk"

"Fair enough, let's get going then." he smiled in return and we were on our way.

----

After arriving at the restaurant we ordered our food and drinks. They were very good in here and we had our starters within 10 minutes. Liam had chicken strips and I had soup. It was delicious. Once our starters were finished we sat happily deep in conversation about everything and anything. It was strange how this was the first time Liam and I had actually had a full on conversation. Except this wasn't the thing I wanted to talk to him about.

"So this guy hit the punch bag, but turned around to talk to his friend, next thing you know the punch bag has come back around and knocked him straight on the floor. It was so funny. The whole Gym was laughing." Liam chuckled telling his story.

I couldn't help but chuckle along with him, it was a funny story. But I needed to bring the subject of 'us' up soon otherwise I knew I would chicken out. As I sat listening to Liam tell more stories about people failing at the Gym the waiter arrived with our main meals. He set them out in front of us and we thanked him as he left. Liam began tucking in to his food. I thought this would be the perfect time to bring the subject up.

"Liam I erm. I wanted to talk to you about something." I mumbled kinda hoping he wouldn't really hear me.

"What is it mate?" he asked

Mate? Mate? Really, that's all I was to him? A mate! That wasn't the thing I wanted to hear right now. Not when I was about to declare my feelings for him.

"Well erm. I actually wanted to talk about us!" I explained

"Oh yeah, that. I don't know what to erm. What do you want to talk about." Liam looked confused

Ok so here it was, this was my opportunity to tell him everything. He probably already knew I had some feelings for him; otherwise I wouldn't keep sleeping with him. But then again he could just think I was good for a fuck and that was it. Oh damn what if that's all I was? What is he's just using me? No Harry stop being stupid, just tell him. Here it goes.

"Ok well I'm just going to come out and say it. Please don't interrupt me until I've finished otherwise I'll never get it out," I explained first before I took a deep breath. "I like you Liam, like really like you. I don't know when this happened but it did. I know it wasn't the plan as we both said in the beginning neither of us wanted a relationship but I do Liam. I want to be with you, I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to wake up next to you in the morning and not have to worry about the boys walking in on us. I want you to be mine and I want the world to know about it!"

When I finished my speech I looked down at my food like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Truth was I couldn't bear to look Liam in the face and be rejected. I don't know how he feels about me, part of me wants to know but the other part is screaming at me for saying anything.

"Harry. Hazza." Liam called across the table but I continued looking down.

It wasn't until I felt his gentle touch under my chin, his hand picking my gaze up to meet his that I snapped back to reality. All I could do was stare into the beautiful deep brown eyes and hope for the best. Hope he wasn't going to reject me on the spot.

"Harry listen to me. I know what I said and I know what you said, but things have changed over these past few weeks. I wouldn't have continued sleeping with you if there weren't feelings involved I'm not like that. I do like you Harry, a lot! I just didn't think you liked me in that way. I thought you were just in it for the sex!" Liam explained

So hang on. Both me and Liam both thought the other one was just in it for sex. And now here we both were declaring our 'love' well like for each other. I honestly can't believe this is happening. I did not think this was going to go this way.

"So erm, what do we do now?" I asked Liam, confused as to where he wants to go with this.

"Well I like you, and you like me. Louis and Niall didn't seem too bothered about us being all flirty in the club so I don't think we'd get any problems from the boys," I noticed Liam take a deep breath before continuing. "Harry will you be my boyfriend?"

Oh my god! As if Liam Payne just asked me to be his boyfriend. I actually cannot breath right now. Is he being serious? If he's pulling my leg this is going to break my heart. Take a chance Harry. This is your chance to be happy!

"Oh my god Liam. Yes I'd love to."