Louis

I woke up rather late the next morning. Which was surprising as I had gone to bed rather early for me. I was lying in bed naked, hands behind my head just thinking about what I should do with my day. See the thing is I didn't have a job at the moment. But I was rather lucky to have some money put by from my previous jobs, birthdays and Christmas's. I did plan on getting a job it was just nothing had come up yet.

As I lay there surrounded by my thoughts I heard a commotion coming from downstairs. I didn't think anyone would be home as it was 10am and everyone should have been at work by now.

I jumped from my bed causing my naked parts to swing freely. I grabbed a pair of black and white boxers from my dresser and whipped them on, followed by a grey pair of sweats and a plain white shirt. I then ruffled my hair so it no longer looked like bed hair and then set off out my room and downstairs. It was only then that I realised who in fact was still home. The cute Irish one. Niall!

"Heey man, what you doing home?" I questioned him

He looked startled by my presence. Like he didn't think anyone else was home. I think that's what he thought anyway, he was just prancing around the living room in nothing but a pair of stripy green boxers.

"Oh your home, I thought you were out. Sorry dude. I'll get dressed." Niall blushed

My eyes couldn't help but wonder over his small naked body. He was cute but his body was amazing. For someone who didn't work out he defiantly had potential. A lot like Harry. Oh wow Harry. These two boys were going to have my head in pieces if they weren't careful.

"No you don't have to. Were both men here. Be comfortable. I only got dressed because it was cold. Speaking of cold, can you not feel it?" I questioned him

"I've been cleaning and keeping busy so I'm rather warm." Niall explained.

I could tell he was wearing a slight blush on his cheeks. Most probably because he was stood in front of me in nothing but boxers, and maybe he had even caught me staring at his gorgeous body. But that was not my fault. How could I not stare at such perfection!

"Still I think I'll get dressed." Niall laughed

"Alright man." I replied with a chuckle.

As Niall let and headed back to his room to get dressed I entered the kitchen to make a cuppa. I wasn't quite hungry yet but I had to have a cup of Tea in the morning. It's the only thing that got my day started otherwise id be moping around like a Zombie.

Niall returned downstairs and joined me in the kitchen. I offered him a cuppa and he agreed happily. Once the kettle was boiled I poured out two mugs of Tea and handed Niall his drink. I took a seat at the breakfast table and Niall joined me.

"How comes you're not at work today?" I asked curiously

"Oh I don't have to be in till later." Niall explained

I didn't quite know what Niall actually did for a living as I had never asked, I suppose now would be the perfect time than ever.

"So what do you actually do?" I asked

"Oh I'm a tutor. I teach Guitar." Niall smirked proudly

Wow I didn't know he played an instrument. I saw the guitar he had unloaded and packed into his room but I just thought it was for show. Some people did things like that.

"That's wicked Ni. I never knew you could play Guitar. I can play a little Piano." I replied also a little proud.

My mum had forced me to take lessons when I was younger. I didn't really like it much back then but as I got older I enjoyed it much more and continued to take the lessons off my own free will.

"Oh that's cool man. Maybe we could play together some time." Niall suggested

"Play together aye?" I obviously made this statement sexual.

I couldn't help it sometimes. It was just how my mind worked. Someone would say something completely normal and then me being me would change it into something sexual.

"Well you know, it's always an option." Niall winked

My god did that not only take me by surprise but damn he looked sexy when he winked at me like that. My heart literally skipped a beat and I had a familiar tingling in my pants. Niall's cheekiness was turning me on.

"Niall," I fake gasped. "I didn't know you was so promiscuous."

"Well I do hide it quiet well." Niall smirked again.

We sat at the breakfast table finishing our rather dirty conversation whilst drinking our Tea's. I was quiet surprised by some of the things coming out of Niall's mouth if I'm honest. He didn't seem like the type. By the end of the conversation I was extremely turned on.

"You alright there mate?" Niall giggled as I struggled to hide my boner whilst I put my empty cup in the sink.

"Yeah I'm good." I laughed it off trying to hide my blush

I did not understand how such an innocent lad could make me blush so bad. Well at least he came off as innocent. Once he opened that mouth of his everything changed.

"Someone's blushing." Niall smirked

"Am not." I argued

"Are too," Niall debated. "I'll give you something to blush about!"

"You wha..."

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before a pair of lips collided with mine. I did nothing at first apart from stand there in shock. But the soft warm presence of Niall's lips against mine was too much to resist.

I pushed back against his lips, continuing and holding our kiss longer. He began getting more eager, more passionate. As our lips moved in sync I could feel the wetness of his tongue slip across my lower lip. I allowed him access hesitantly. Somehow this kid was making me nervous.

With Niall's hands tangled in my hair and my hands placed around his waist I hadn't realised how long we'd actually been making out for. I heard the front door slam shut which caused me to jump away from Niall all flustered.

"Hey guys, I didn't realise anyone would be home. What were you doing? Louis why are you all flustered?" Harry asked as he stepped into the living room