Harry

Today is officially hangover day. If I have woken up with a hangover then you can be sure that Niall and the others will be hanging too. Not only that, I have once again woken up in Liam's bed. I don't know what it is about this guy. I just can't seem to keep my hands off of him, and the worst thing is. Even though I swore to myself I wouldn't I think I am developing feelings for him.

I can have no strings attached sex; I've done it before a couple of times. But there is honestly something about Liam that just draws me to him, pissed or sober. I don't feel as though there is any awkwardness after, we just get along with our day normally and flirt like the others do. Especially Niall and Louis. They think no one sees them but there is defiantly something between them two.

I looked over my shoulder to see Liam still sleeping peacefully behind me. He looks so cute and adorable when he's sleeping, and I know all too well that when we wakes he is going to feel just as bad or even worse than I do once his hangover kicks in.

I slipped slowly out of the bed, my head hurt too much to move to quickly, not to mention I know if I walked at a normal pace I would throw up my entire stomach contents. I grabbed my boxers from the floor and slipped them on. I didn't have the energy to put on any other clothing so instead I exited Liam's bedroom in just my underwear. I didn't care by this point who knew what was going on with Liam.

It must have taken my about 20 minutes to get from Liam's room to the kitchen downstairs. It was a slow and painful process, feeling like I would empty my stomach every couple of steps but I needed a glass of water and some painkillers. Not to mention food.

When I entered the kitchen I could hear a slight groaning noise. I thought it was just my stomach at first but then I heard it again and it sounded like it was coming from behind the door. Sure enough as I peaked behind the door I found Louis sprawled out on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I half laughed half croaked as my voice was a little hoarse from dehydration.

"Needed water, didn't make it." he groaned causing me to laugh some more.

I may be hanging but there was no way I couldn't laugh in this situation. He always was the worse out of all of us. He didn't quite know when to stop once he'd had enough.

I remember four of us walking home last night. Me, Louis, Liam and Niall. I had questioned as to where Zayn had gone to and Niall just simple said he pulled, he didn't seem too happy about it either. But then he had Louis to brighten him up and soon enough they were making out in the middle of the club.

"Would you like me to get you some water?" I asked Louis as he curled into the foetal position on the floor behind the door.

"Yes please." he pouted like a toddler.

I didn't bother to help him up; he obviously was hanging out of his ass. Instead I slowly made my way to the cabinet grabbed to glasses and some painkillers. I then filled both glasses with water and made my way back to Louis on the floor. I sat myself down beside him as he struggled to sit up next to me.

"Here. Take these." I said handing him the painkillers and glass of water

I watched him swallow down two painkillers as I did the same. Hopefully it wouldn't take long for these to kick in as I really did not want to feel like this all day. Now all that was left to do was eat. I know that would help us feel better but today I was in no fit state to cook for anyone.

"Harry." Louis moaned

"Hmm." I answered not wanting to talk much

"I feel sick. I don't like it!" he whined not looking so good.

I didn't know if he was going to be sick or not but laying on the cold kitchen floor wasn't going to help his situation and I didn't know how long he'd been laying down here. I got up and pulled Louis along with me. Slowly I helped him to the living room and onto the couch. I laid him down and grabbed the nearest blanket that was folded on the chair. I placed it over him and grabbed the remotes. Once I was seated I didn't plan on moving until I felt better.

"Sit with me Hazza." Louis asked timidly

I slid myself onto the sofa so I was top and tailing with Louis. I switched on the TV placed it on the movie channels, some random film had just finished and the credits were rolling so I just sat and waited hoping the next film would be good.

The warmth coming from Louis under the blanket was nice, but I couldn't help but wish it was Liam here lying with me. All snuggled up watching a film. I don't know what was going on in my head concerning Liam but I knew I should talk to him about it. Maybe even surprise him and take him on a date. A date sounded good, maybe I will do that