Zayn

I hadn't moved from the sofa all morning. My head hurt like hell and every time I moved I felt as though I was going to throw up my insides. I knew I had over done it last night when I went to bed. As soon as I shut my eyes everything span. I actually didn't even sleep in my bed I slept on my bathroom floor hovered over the toilet bowl.

I knew I had to eat something or take some painkillers or something but at this very moment in time I still didn't want to move. Harry and Niall left about an hour ago to go get some food and Louis had been asleep on the sofa next to me since they left. He looked as rough as I felt.

I tried getting some shut eye like he was hoping I would feel better when I woke up but my body just wouldn't let me sleep. I hoped to god that I felt better tomorrow as I had work and dealing with a bunch of school kids when I felt like this was not a good thing.

"You alright there mate?" Liam's familiar voice asked from the living room doorway

"I feel like death," I told him truthfully. "How's your head?"

"Not good, but better than yours I suspect," he laughed a little. "Do you want some painkillers and some water?"

"I'd love some, cheers mate." I replied with a genuine smile

He was so caring. Even when he obviously wasn't feeling great either Liam always made sure he looked after everybody. We may have only been living together a little while but we all already knew our roles in the house.

Liam was the daddy of the group. He always seemed to look after everyone and tell them off when needed. Louis of course was the mischievous one; he always was up to something naughty. Harry was the cook. He loved being in the kitchen cooking for us all. Niall was loud, like all the time. You would always hear him before you saw him. And the guys had come to the conclusion that I was the mysterious one. I don't know why but that's what they had all said to me on separate occasions.

"Here you go mate." Liam brought me back from my thoughts handing me a glass of water and some painkillers.

"Thanks." I smiled again as he took a seat in the chair Harry was sat in earlier.

"Where's Niall and Harry?" he asked curiously

"They went out to get food. The lucky fuckers aren't even hangover." I explained a little pissed that the two youngest of the group managed to avoid getting a hangover.

"Alright for some." Liam smirked

As I watched Liam sit there with a sly smile on his face I couldn't help but wonder what it was for. I could understand if it were Louis or Niall as their antics were the reason I went to bed early last night. But Liam didn't have a reason to smile did he?

"What you smirking about?" I questioned him

"Oh no reason." he replied with a bigger smile

"Come on spill the beans!" I urged him

Liam just sat there smiling and shaking his head. He obviously didn't want to tell me why he was so happy. I guess I should just be grateful he's in a good mood really.

I had flicked about on the TV channels and luckily for us I found a half decent film to watch. The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It was an old school film and I hadn't seen it in years. A few minutes into the film and Louis decided to wake up and grace us with his presence.

"Morning Lou." Liam greeted him

"Oh hey Liam. When did you get up?" he asked sleepily

"Not that long ago. How you feeling?"

"Better now I've slept actually. I felt ruff this morning," Louis laughed at himself. "Think I'm going to go take a shower now."

Louis then jumped up enthusiastically and bonded up the stairs. It was already obvious he was feeling better. I on the other hand still felt like crawling in a hole and dying. I should try and get some sleep. But I could not get comfy to save my life.

"Leeyyuummm." I spoke in a whiny voice

"Yes Zayn?"

"Will you come snuggle so I can have a sleep. I feel like hell and I can't get comfy."

Liam let out a huff and then laughed. He was only joking around when he huffed. He slid onto the sofa next to me and held his arm out for me to slid into. I fit almost perfectly into the crook of his arm. Once I settled and was comfy I felt Liam's hand start to stroke my hair to the side.

Normally I would freak out and push his hand away but it felt so nice and soothing and I could already feel myself drifting in and out of sleep.