Harry

"Too bad," I smirked. "It's my turn."

That's right my turn. The past couple of times I had slept with Liam I had topped as he enjoyed the dominance. But today after walking in on him pleasuring himself I needed it. I needed to feel something hard inside me.

I dropped my trousers and bent over the bed awaiting my punishment for not giving Liam what he wanted. The brown eyed boy then took his position behind me, kneeling as he lined himself up with my entrance. I heard the squelch of what I presume to be the lube bottle as Liam squeezed a fair amount into his hands. He obviously knew I was going to be tight as I hadn't slept with anyone apart from him in a while and as I'd been topping I certainly wouldn't be loose.

"You ready for me handsome!" Liam leant over and whispered in my ear.

"I'm ready." I answered ready to brace myself for the pain I was about to endure.

The tip of Liam's already hard penis was ready and lubed up as he pressed into my hole. I felt him enter me; I scrunched my face in pain as I wasn't stretched before hand. His warm hands gripped my hips as he pushed himself into me deeper. It was a slow and painful process but eventually I could feel he was fully inside me. The tip of his penis tapping on my sweet spot.

Now I was loose enough I felt Liam begin to move more freely between my cheeks. It was still slightly uncomfortable for me but the lube made it bearable. I winced and held my breath as I felt him pull out then enter me again. Slowly but sure enough I started to feel the pleasure more than the pain.

"Faster Liam please." I begged as I was now enjoying myself

Liam took my instruction and sped up. His pace now at what I would call a normal pace for sex rather than a snail pace that we used for me to loosen up for him. I could feel him hit my G-spot each time he drove deeper inside of me. I gasped to catch my breath, not able to control my screams I bit down on the pillow on the bed so the other boys wouldn't hear me.

I heard Liam chuckled faintly at my desperation not to moan out loud. He was now gripping my hips tightly in both his hands as he pounded as deep as he could inside of me. I could hear his moaning but somehow he was able to keep it to a whisper. I on the other hand have always been a noise maker.

The usual warm feeling of my high was creeping up on me. Liam's pace picked as he felt me tighten on him a little. With his fast pace I took myself in my large hand and began pumping. I was now facing down in a pillow pumping myself vigorously as Liam pounded hard into my arse.

"Arghhfuckimcoming." I cried muffled into the pillow

"Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod." was all I heard from Liam's mouth as he squirted his warm liquid inside of me.

Liam pulled out gently as I was still experiencing an amazing high and throbbing around him. He settled himself back down on the bed and lay in the position I found him in.

"That was amazing!" he spoke in a hushed tone

"Yeah," I huffed out all flustered. "I guess you're going to need another shower."

Liam and I both laughed out loud at my statement. I too was going to need a shower before we all went out tonight. I looked over at the clock to see it was now half 8 so we had a couple hours to get ready still.

"I'm going to take a shower." I gave Liam a small kiss on the lips and grappled for my clothes off the floor.

 I couldn't risk the other boys seeing me leave Liam's room with no clothes on so I got dressed and then left Liam's room leaving him still butt naked lying on his bed. I loved Liam's domination but all that kept going through my head was. I let Liam top. I let Liam top!

I made it to my room undetected threw my clothes back off and to the floor and headed for the shower. I could already tell from the sex with Liam that tonight was going to be eventful!