Niall

After arriving at home with Louis we went straight upstairs as no one else was home and we couldn't risk anyone seeing us before we told them the deal. As soon as we entered the room I dropped my guitar to the floor and smashed my lips to his. It was so good to feel his lips again as the last time I felt them was early this morning before we both left for work.

Our lips moulded together like they normally would, full of passion and lust. I slipped my tongue into his mouth exploring every crevice I could. He tasted so nice it made me kiss him harder. I pushed his back up against the door bringing my hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks in each hand. Things were just getting a little too heated when the front door slammed shut and a voice called out into the house.

"Hey I'm home, anyone in?"

It was Harry. Of course Harry would come home at this point and ruin a very perfect moment. I let out a sigh and released myself from Louis. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and opened the door to the bedroom heading downstairs to Harry. Louis stood back not moving from his spot.

"Come on babe, let's go." I encouraged.

"I can't."

"Why not?" I questioned a little confused.

"I have erm, a little situation." he explained nodding towards his penis.

"Oh baby," I cooed. "I'll meet you downstairs."

I left Louis upstairs to wait for his situation to go down and made my way into the living room where Harry was sitting in front of the TV.

"Hey Haz." I greeted him sitting down on the sofa next to him.

"Hey Ni, I didn't think anyone was home."

"Yeah me and Lou just got in, he'll be down in a bit." I explained.

"Oh ok." he answered facing his attention back to the TV.

I turned my own attention to the TV until Louis came down planting himself down on the sofa between Harry and me.

"Hey Haz, how was work?" Louis asked

"Yeah was good." he answered.

It seemed his mind wasn't really focused on what Louis and I were asking him so we decided to leave him to it, go upstairs and wait for the others to get home. An hour later everyone was home and Louis and I gathered them all in the living room. Harry, Zayn, Josh and Liam were all sat on the sofa in the living room while Louis and I sat on the arm chair.

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on Louis' knee. He was the one who said he wanted to tell everyone so that's what he was about to do. I felt him inhale a deep breath and then begin to speak.

"Ok so I'm just going to come out and say this because well I need to. Niall is my boyfriend. I don't know how you guys are going to feel about that but I wanted you guys to know so we don't have to hide it no more." Louis finished telling everyone and pulled my hand into his.

Nobody looked the slightest bit shocked; in fact they were all wearing smiles across their faces like they were happy. Not that I'm complaining, it's a good thing if they are happy.

"That's it, I thought you were going to say Niall was pregnant or something." Harry laughed.

"Yeah we kind of already guessed you guys were doing something from the noises coming from your bedrooms." Zayn added cheekily.

I felt my face fluster as I watched Louis cheeks turn the same colour I could imagine mine were. They already knew and yet they hadn't said anything to us. Well at least they were ok with it I guess.

"Why did you say anything?" I asked

"I guess we didn't think you wanted us to know yet." Liam said

"Oh well thanks for letting us tell you. We weren't quite ready to say anything then but were happy you know now." Louis spoke again.

After that very brief coming out session and the congrats from the boy Louis and I headed back up to the bedroom to catch up on some well needed us time.