A Week Later

Niall POV

In such a short time already a lot has happened. It's only been a week yet Louis has stopped texting or calling already. It saddens me that he's not bothering with staying in contact as we did sort things out and promises to stay friends but what can I do, he doesn't live down here anymore so I can't dwell on the past.

I don't have any lessons today so my plan is to busy lazy and sit around the house. Zayn and Liam both have work all day but Harry only has half a day at work so hopefully once he's home I'll have someone to hang out with and won't be so bored. Currently I'm sitting in bed staring at the black TV screen being too lazy to get out of bed.

I've not long woke up and to be honest I could do with getting some more shut eye. It's only 9am; Harry will be back around lunchtime so I have a few hours to burn before I'll have any company. Deciding it would be nice to get some extra sleep I slipped back down under the sheets and wrapped my arms under the pillow my head is laying on. Now I'm nice and warm I can get some more shut eye.

I yawned and opened my eyes feeling refreshed from my lay-in and a little excited from the amazing dream I had just woken up from. Thing is this is a little secret of mine I've been keeping. Ever since Louis left all I can think about is Harry. I dream about him every night and think about him every day. It's hard to get the kid off my mind sometimes. But the dream I just woke up from, wow. I've not had one like that before. The way his hands roamed over my pale body, the way he looked at me and kissed me. Oh wow those lips, they are just perfection. The whole thing felt so real waking up was a disappointment.

Just re-thinking about my dream had pitched a tent in my already tight boxers. Can I do something about it? I should really; it'll be good to release myself. It's been a while after all. Ahh fuck it!

I reached down into my bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. I squirted a little into my palm and put the bottle of lube back away. I slipped my lubed up hand into my pants and took a hold of my rock hard erection. Slow I began to thrust my hand up and down pushing my thumb against my string as I passed the head.

Eventually I picked up speed increasing pressure around all the right places. I pumped my long hard cock massaging it between my fingers. I felt my toes curl and a warm sensation spread up my legs as I felt my high closing in on me. I quickened my pace even more and slammed my eyes shut as my breathing fastened and my breath caught in my throat.

"Oh my. Oh. God, Fuck." I moaned to myself as I released white sticky liquid all over my hand and stomach.

I released my grip and threw my head back onto the pillow below me not bothering to clean up just yet. I needed to catch my breath, compose myself before I got up.

"That was HOT." A voice echoed into the room pronouncing the T properly.

My eyes flew open and I sat straight up in the bed pulling the covers over me quickly. There standing in the doorway to my bedroom was Harry with a look of lust in his eyes and a cheeky smirk on his lips.

"What are you doing here? Were you watching?" I gasped.

"I did knock but you didn't answer. Then I heard heavy breathing and thought you were in trouble so I opened the door and there you was looking so sexy, I couldn't look away." Harry explained as if it was normal to watch someone masturbate.

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks as I blushed the darkest red I can imagine. This is so embarrassing. Why would he stand there and watch me wank? Why was he saying it was hot? Hang on a minute. I looked down his body noticing the very large bulge in his own trousers. Did he get off on watching me give myself a hand job?

"Harry I erm." I didn't even know what to say if I'm honest.

"I would apologise for watching, but that would be lying because I enjoyed every minute of it." he said and winked at me as he walked over and sat down on the bed next to me.

My chest was still on show and so was a little of my belly. As Harry sat down he reached over and ran a single finger down my bare chest and to the spot on my belly where id made a mess. To my shock he then lifted his finger up to his mouth and inserted it in his mouth sucking off my cum he'd picked up.

"Mmm yummy." he smirked pulling the finger back out and licking his lips.

My mouth was open like a fish as I watched him get up from the bed. He then leant back down and pushed his finger under my chin shutting my mouth and then placed a soft lingering kiss to my lips. I was too in shock to do anything about it so I just sat there like the shy blonde I am and watched him as he exited the room. Just before he shut the door behind him Harry turned around and said one more thing to me.

"Maybe next time you'll let me help you."

With a cheeky wink and a quick lick of his lips he was gone!