Liam

It's been a couple of weeks since the night of Truth or Dare and a lot has happened. Well not a lot but enough. Harry and I have in fact slept together again since that night, twice. I don't know what it is about him but for some reason I'm drawn to him. None of the other boys know what's happened between us as far as I know and I think Harry and I are going to keep it that way.

The strange thing is I've also spent the night with Louis. We didn't sleep together or anything like that but it was weird. We snuggled up on the sofa and watched some films together when the other boys were all out doing something one evening.

I don't remember what we watched exactly but I remember we were snuggled into each other's arms, our hands were interlaced with each other's and our faces were rather close. With Louis and I being around the same size build wise we actually fit rather cosy together. Which was even more weird because I don't usually go for someone around my size they're usually bigger or smaller. Like Harry being taller than me, but me being more muscular.

No one apart from me or Louis knew about this either as we were both tucked up in our own beds when the other boys came home.

I know it sounds as though I'm keeping a lot of secrets from the other boys but I just don't want there to be any awkwardness between any one. I know Niall and Louis cuddled and made out a little the night I slept with Harry but they're not together or anything.

Zayn. Well I don't know what his deal is. One minute he's all flirty and touchy feely, the next he withdraws and keeps himself to himself. The others have kind of branded him the shy mysterious one. Me I just think he's confused about his sexuality and is worried about ANYONE finding out about it.

But I'm not thinking about all that right now. When and if he's ready Zayn will come out or tell someone. Tonight I'm going out. A girl mate of mine has invited me to a club that she's started waitressing at and I'm rather excited to go.

I don't really drink a lot as it tends to give me bloating but one night wasn't going to hurt anyone. Of course I couldn't slip it past Niall, as soon as he heard the club he was begging me to let him come. So then once Niall knew, then Harry found out and now well everyone knows and were all going clubbing.

It will be interesting to say the least. None of us have drunk since the night of Truth or Dare and we all know how that turned out for Harry and I. Sore bottoms in the morning!

--

By 7pm I was already showered so I felt fresh and I smelt amazing.  I didn't have to get dressed anytime soon so laid myself out on my bed in just a towel wrapped around my waist. I lay there just thinking about the antics we would all be getting up to tonight. All that seemed to enter my mind were naughty thoughts.

I must have been laying there for a good 20 minutes just thinking of how the night could go and who would end up with whom. I think I may have got just a little over excited thinking about the other boys. One minute I would imagine Louis snuggled in my arms and being real close. The next I would think about how innocent Niall was and how I could take advantage of that. Zayn I didn't think much about as he claimed to be straight but I obviously still found him attractive, then there was Harry. The thoughts I had about him were just too naughty as I had already had my way with him and knew what he liked.

I could feel myself growing harder and harder as the towel around my waist fell to the sides and dropped off me. My growing erection didn't seem to want to go away on its own. Taking my rock hard cock in my hands I began to rub myself openly in my room. I could feel the burning friction beneath my hand as I gripped tighter and rubbed harder. A warmth was beginning to feel my body when the door to my room flew open.

"Dude don't you knock." I cried out in embarrassment

"Do that often do ya?" Harry's familiar voice whispered into my room as he shut the door behind him.

I was so grateful it was Harry that had walked in on me otherwise I don't know how I would react or what I would do. But as it was Harry I decide to grab his attention a little more.

"I do when I'm thinking of naughty things." I winked at him as I pulled my hand further up my shaft then back down again.

Harry just stood there in shock watching my actions. His bottom lips clenched between his teeth as I moved my hand slowly up and down. I could see from my spot on the bed that he was in fact getting excited over watching me play with myself.

"Wanna give me a hand." I spoke in a seductive manor.

He didn't even have to answer. Instead he locked the door behind him and made his way over to the bed. As I was already stark naked laid out on my bed there wasn't much else he could do but pleasure me.

Harry took a firm control of me as I laid my hands behind my head. He moved his hand up and down my throbbing hard on, licking his lips as he watched my joyous expression. My face was heating as I felt my body begin to tremble. I too bit down on my lip as I took a deep breath in then exhaled.

"You like that don't you baby!" Harry whispered in my ear.

"M'hum." I hummed in approval.

As his mouth left my ear he then moved his lips to my neck. Never loosening his grip he had on me his lips travelled down from my neck nipping and sucking on my soft spots. Harry made his way down my chest soon finding himself kissing at my groin. This was a very sensitive spot of mine. I gasped as his tongue travelled in my creases. My breathing now frantic and very un even.

"I want you so bad." I told him in desperation.

"Too bad," he smirked. "It's my turn."