Harry

"Tell us what?" I asked as I woke up from my nap with Niall.

My arms are wrapped around his waist and my legs tangled between his as much as I'd like to stay like this I've just brought Zayn and Harry's attention to us and I want to know what they're talking about.

"I erm I. Zayn do you want to tell him?" Liam blushed and I could kind of guess what was about to be said.

I sat up on the couch careful not to wake Niall and moved my body away from his. I sat on the edge of the sofa and placed my elbows on my knees and put my chin in my hands as I stared at Liam and Zayn waiting for one of them to answer me.

"Well?" I asked again.

There was a long pause before they both let out a long sigh. They looked at each other and then back to me.

"Liam's my boyfriend!" Zayn said matter of factly.

"YOU WHAT?" Niall's voice shouted from behind me causing me to jump and fall off the sofa.

Liam and Zayn both burst out into a fit of laughter while I rubbed my bum with a sour look on my face. I turned around to see Niall's mouth still open in shock and his eyes as wide as I've ever seen them.

"Zayn and I are dating," Liam explained again to Niall as I lifted myself back up onto the couch. "But that's us, how about you guys tell us why you were all snuggle up on the sofa aye."

This time it was our turn to blush. Considering we had both just woken up neither of us had to time to think of an excuse as to why were we all cosy on the sofa. I didn't mean to fall asleep but after Niall fell asleep in my arms I must have just dosed off listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"Erm I erm. I don't know to be honest. One minute we were watching TV the next was finding out you two are dating." I stuttered out the best excuse I could.

They both nodded their heads believing my silly excuse and I let out the breath I was holding. I felt Niall rub his hand down my back assuring me that it was ok and they hadn't sussed anything out. I leant back into his touch and felt myself relax almost instantly.

"So dating aye? How longs this been going on then?" I asked

"Well it just kind of happened right now, but we have been kind of seeing each other for a week or something now."

"Oh I'm so happy for you two" I told them honestly and Liam gave me a kind smile.

It's nice to know that he's moved on and found someone who makes him happy even if it is Zayn who I thought was straight. That's a good point actually.

"Zayn I didn't think you liked guys?" Niall asked as if he was reading my thoughts.

"I didn't think so either. But then all these weird feelings just came to me and I couldn't get Liam out of my head." he explained and I nodded understanding what he meant.

In fact I knew exactly what he meant, at one point I had similar feelings towards Liam but I knew deep down it was Niall my heart belonged to. It always has been Niall.

"That's how I feel about you." Niall whispered from behind me and I leant my body back so I was resting on him.

"Are you sure there's nothing going on between you too?" Liam asked and I looked at them with my heart in my throat.

I didn't want to sit here and keep denying it. I don't want to deny how much I care about Niall. Should I tell them?

"Actually there is," Niall piped up beating me to it. "We've been seeing each other."

 I must have gone into shock or something because I couldn't do anything. I couldn't talk, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. Did Niall really just do that? Did he just tell them we've been seeing each other or am I in some kind of dream right now?

"You have?" Zayn gasped

"I knew it." Liam laughed

"You did?" my voice finally decided to work.

"Yeah I kind of guessed it a few days back but didn't want to say anything." he laughed again and leant back into Zayn's arm.

Well ok this is a bit weird there's me and Niall who are basically together and Zayn and Liam are together. So much has happened since Louis left, I wonder what he would think about all of this.