Confessions

OK guys you have to pay attention in this chapter because there is a POV change for each boy. 

Liam POV

I'd been sitting around with Zayn and Louis for a couple hours why'll Niall and Harry were out at breakfast. Zayn had in fact managed to fall asleep on me and Louis was blatantly feeling better as he was now jumping around the house wanting to do something.

So many thoughts had been going through my mind since I woke up. All of them including Harry. Last night was amazing. The sex with Harry was indescribable. I haven't had a night like that in such a long time. Yet I didn't know what to think about it.

I know we were drunk and everything but I can't seem to get him out of my head. I don't know why he got out of bed without waking me this morning. Did he not enjoy last night? Did he regret it? I knew I had to talk to him when he got home. I just had to figure out what I wanted from this and find the right words.

Louis POV

I must admit falling asleep on Harry was so comfortable this morning. When I woke up I felt like complete shit but now I was awake and refreshed. I felt loads better and couldn't help but jump around. I was hungry but knew if I attempted to cook anything I would most probably burn the house down so I was eagerly waiting for Harry to get home.

Zayn was still asleep on Liam's lap so I had to try and keep the noise down. I know he felt rough like I had earlier and I know I wouldn't appreciate it if someone was bouncing around making a load of noise when I felt like that.

I decided to head into the kitchen to make a cup of Tea. That way I could be my loud usual self and have a lovely cuppa in the process. I sat at the table with my Tea in hand as I processed last night's antics. We'd all managed to get to know each other pretty well last night. Some of us better than others.

I mean who would have thought me and Niall making out would have happened. He was such a cutie and he was a wicked kisser. I just wasn't ready to settle with anyone at the moment. Sure maybe someday in the future, but at the moment I wasn't ready for any of that. This is why I didn't have sex with him last night.

As much as I wanted to, my god did I want to. I had to stop myself. I couldn't take his anal virginity when there were no feelings involved that just wouldn't be fair on him. Thankfully when I explained this to him he seemed to understand. I couldn't have done that to him when he was drunk; maybe, possibly if we were sober and that situation came up again. I would know he was honestly up for it and things might happen but until then I guess I'll never know.

"Hey guys." Niall's voiced boomed into the house bringing me out my thoughts.

Think of the devil and he shall appear. I heard them enter the living room first only to be shushed by Liam who had a sleeping Zayn in his lap. The boys then appeared in the kitchen.

"HI guys, nice breakfast?" I asked

"Yeah was gorgeous." Harry answered and Niall just nodded taking a seat.

I knew he wasn't deliberately making this situation awkward but it did feel a little strange. This is the first time since last night that we had seen each other sober. He still looked cute as ever and didn't look the slightest bit hung-over. Lucky fucker! Niall gave a small smile then returned to the living room leaving me alone with Harry.

Oh so gorgeous Harry. I knew from the moment I spoke to him on IM he was going to be hot and I had to try so hard to keep myself away from him. Yeah I flirted a little but there was no harm in that right. He flirted back all the time so I guessed there wasn't.