Niall

I woke up and rolled over to bump into a hard warm surface, opening my eyes I saw the familiar mop of curls laying opposite me. He looks so cute when he's sleeping even if he has sex hair and he sprawled out across the bed. I shuffled slightly so I could slip out of bed without waking Harry and head downstairs.

When I reached the kitchen Liam was already sitting at the table eating breakfast. I nodded at him as I waddled over to the fridge. TO be honest the pounding Harry had given me last night, multiple times was having an effect on my walking. My arse hurt.

"Good time last night." Liam chuckled and I turned around giving him a small smile.

I wasn't trying to be anti-social I just haven't had anything to drink and I can feel my voice is going to be croaky. Not to mention I didn't fancy going into detail about mine and Harry's antics last night. From the moment I woke up it's all I could think about, how passionate and how loving Harry was. He was amazing.

I grabbed a juice from the fridge and took a seat next to Liam at the table, for some strange reason I'm really not hungry this morning. This is really strange for me, normally I'd wake up and swallow anything I can get my hands on but not today, I didn't want anything.

"Not hungry today Ni?" Liam asked

"No weirdly not." I replied with a clear voice now id drank some juice.

"That is strange" he gave me a funny look then returned to eating his food.

I sat quietly drinking my juice and a few minutes later Zayn came downstairs walking the exact same way I had. So not only did I get some last night so did Zayn and Liam. I guess they either got home late last night or early this morning, either way I can tell Liam gave Zayn a pounding.

"Good night last night?" I asked as Zayn winced as he tried to sit on the stool next to Liam

"Great night." he smirked and gave Liam a small kiss

I decided I didn't really want to be around them while they were sucking face so I headed upstairs to see Harry. When I entered the room Harry was no longer in bed, I looked around only for him to appear in the doorway wearing just a towel.

"Morning sexy." he greeted in his morning voice

"Morning to you to." I smirked and walked over giving him a kiss.

I pulled his wet body into a long damp hug, his bare torso feeling so good against my clothed one. After a long wet hug I pulled away giving him a quick kiss and letting him get dressed. Harry moved from the doorway and over to my wardrobe, he pulled on one of my bigger shirts and a pair of shorts. Strangely enough they fit him quiet well.

"You alright there in my clothes babe." I asked sarcastically.

"I am actually." he smiled and tackled me to the bed.

I flew backward with Harry landing right on top of me landing with a thud on the bed. Landing butt first I winced in pain but Harry just laughed at me. He knows why I was wincing; hell he's the cause of it.

"Don't laugh, it hurts." I pouted.

"I'm sorry babe, is funny though." he replied still snickering.

"You won't be laughing when it's your turn to be in pain." I winked knowing I will get him back

Well it's not so much getting him back but one day; very soon I do plan on topping. Then he will know how I feel.

"It'll be worth it." he smiled and placed a kiss on my nose.

We spent the rest of the day snuggled in bed watching TV. The weather outside was horrible so we decided that a movie day in bed would be our best option. Harry brought up some food from downstairs but I couldn't eat anything. I still wasn't hungry, which is starting to really worry me as I'm always eating. If it carries on I'll have to go to the doctors.