Harry

As I walked through the front door I could hear the TV and slight whispers. I didn't think anyone would be home as it was only just lunchtime and all the others I thought would be working. I headed toward the living room to find Louis and Niall standing rather close to each other and Louis was looking rather flustered.

"Hey guys, I didn't realise anyone would be home. What were you doing? Louis why are you all flusters?" I asked as I stepped into the living room

"Oh nothing just hanging out." Louis replied shyly

"Why are neither of you at work?" I asked curiously

"I'm going in later, like after school hours. I don't know about Louis!" Niall spoke up

"I don't actually have a job right now, I've been looking for a while but no one's taking me on." Louis frowned.

He looked so cute when he frowned. His perfect little face presenting a pout. Those lips looked so moist and kissable. This is exactly what I felt like doing right now. Placing my lips to his, holding his body close and enjoying his touch.

"You never said." Niall said

"I didn't feel I needed to. I have money for rent and everything saved up, I'm in the process of getting a job. It's just a matter of finding the work." Louis explained

"Fair enough!" Niall answered

Niall then turned his attention to the TV in front of him and switched on the games consol. I made my way into the kitchen and flipped the kettle on. I was gasping for a decent cuppa. Louis wasn't far behind me as he followed my lead into the kitchen and took a seat on the counter.

"Why do you come home for Lunch when you work at a Bakery?" Louis asked me

"I don't like the Tea at the Bakery, I prefer to come home and relax." I smiled at him

Which was true. I didn't really enjoy the Tea and Coffee we served at the Bakery; it wasn't that it was horrible I was just really fussy. Plus it was nice to come home and relax in a homely environment then sitting on hard chairs at work out back.

"That's fair enough." Louis chuckled lightly

"Do you want one?" I asked pointing to the kettle

"Yeah go on then!" he smiled in return

I reached up to the cupboard with ease and lifted another mug, filling it with a Tea bag and a couple sugars, just the way Louis liked it. I had come to know how all the boys liked their Teas and Coffee's in the past couple days we had lived together.

 I was always in the kitchen, either making drinks or food so it didn't really bother me much. I enjoyed it. I loved cooking and baking. It had always been a passion of mine. I also enjoyed making others happy. And if food or drink was the way to their happiness then I would be the person to make them happy.

"Here you go." I said handing Louis his cup of Tea.

Once I handed him his mug I took a step back away from Louis but leant myself against the table opposite to where he was seated on the counter. I felt myself staring at him as he blew on his Tea to cool it down. His lips pursed into a slight pout as he blew cool air on the hot liquid.

My mind raced with naughty thoughts as to what else he could use those lips for. Like how my own lips would fit nicely against his or how a certain piece of my body would feel with those luscious pink lips surrounding it. Yes that right I was thinking about Louis sucking me off!

"You alright there Haz?" Louis asked "You look a little hot."

I don't know how long I must have been staring for but I didn't mean for him to notice. I knew Louis wasn't shy to flirt with anyone. Hell the first time I had spoken to him over IM he was flirting with me. But I wasn't really the type to be so open with my feelings and affections, especially as I hadn't really felt like this toward guys before.

Yet here I was finding basically all my new housemates rather attractive. Maybe it was because we all clicked so well and got along great. Not to mention they were all extremely attractive and had amazing bodies.

"Oh yeah. I'm good." I replied a bit shier then normal

I didn't want to say anything to Louis, or any of the other boys for that matter. As much as we all bantered and joked around I didn't know any of the boy's sexual preferences. Maybe we should have a night to try and figure all that out.

"Hey I was thinking, do you think we should have a night in together. Drinks, games." I suggested

"What you mean like Truth or Dare?" Louis asked in return

"Yeah that could be a good game for us all to get to know each other?" I answered

"Yeah defiantly." Louis smirked

His face was gorgeous when he smiled like that. So cheeky. Like he was planning something in his head. Louis and I engaged in general chit chat for the rest of my lunch break. He was such a fun guys to talk to. He had me laughing nearly every couple of minutes.

"Alright mate well I've got to go back to work but we'll mention it to the guys see what they think." I said my goodbye to Louis and left him on the kitchen counter.

I walked into the living room to find Niall putting away the games consol and putting his shoes on.

"Going somewhere?" I asked

"Oh yeah, I'm off to Tutor someone, where you going?"

"Back to work." I answered

"Oh cool I'll walk with you." Niall told me

We both shouted a goodbye to Louis who was still sat on the side in the kitchen, and then we left closing the door behind us. It would be nice to walk with Niall for a bit. We were both the youngest of the 5 of us. Yet we hadn't spoke much in the few days we had been living together. 

Hi guys i was just wondering if maybe i could get some more comments on this book i can see you guys are enjoying it from the votes and id love for some comments to read. They keep me motivated and i love to hear what you guys have to say :)