Moving Day

As Harry packed the remaining boxes into the moving van he was sharing with Niall, he tried to say a quick goodbye to his mum. She was having none of it.

"Oh Harry hunny, please come by and visit. Don't stay away too long. I'm going to miss you so much." Anne covered him in kisses and gripped him into a tight hug.

"Mum stop, I can't breathe." Harry told her and she loosened her grip. "I'm not going far, only across town. And of course I'll visit."

"I know sweetie, I'm just going to miss you." Anne wiped her tears

Niall was stood awkwardly in the doorway of Harry's mum's living room. He cleared his voice and gestured for Harry that they need to leave.

"Time to go, bye mum." Harry gave her another hug, this one a bit quicker than the one before.

Once outside and in the Moving van Niall started the engine. They had planned to meet the other three who were also sharing a van at the house. It was easier that way as Niall and Harry knew each other best and Louis, Zayn and Liam knew each other from the Gym.

"Nervous?" Niall asked Harry

"You know I'm actually not that nervous. They all seem like awesome guys." Harry answered.

"Yeah I know what you mean, I had good luck in finding all of you." Niall smiled back

After a short 15 minute drive Niall pulled up into the driveway behind another large white moving van. The other boys were already there and unpacking the contents of the van.

"Alright boys?" Harry asked the half naked sweaty boys who were unloading a large sofa from the moving van.

"Hazza mate, you alright? Niall." he nodded in their direction as he backed into the house carrying one end of the sofa.

Louis, Liam and Zayn carried the large sofa from the van and into the house. Niall and Harry followed them inside.

Already these three boys had unloaded a fair amount from their van, Zayn and Liam had taken the day off work to unpack and help with furnishing the house. As Harry was the youngest of the group he didn't have much to contribute to the house apart from his bedroom furniture and a few bits and bobs. Niall had told them he had garden furniture so that was loaded into their van.

The couch was from Zayn's house, his mum had let him keep it in his room when they got new sofas, and he also brought his mum old dining table and a couple chairs. Louis had contributed a few kitchen appliances and Liam. Well as Liam had been living in the gym all he could bring was his help.

Niall and Harry began on emptying their van and placing boxes in the right rooms as Louis, Zayn and Liam continued to unload their own van.

--

"I made Tea." Harry shouted as he carried in four mugs of Tea to the living room where Louis, Liam and Zayn were all laid out on the floor.

Niall had left to go get some food from the shops. They'd agreed on either fish and chips or Subway. They were both only around the corner so the boys left Niall to decide.  

"Awe you're a babe Harry." Liam thanked him and Harry smiled

They had been moving things into the house for a good three hours now. They had only just finished unloading the first van and only a few things were unloaded from Niall and Harry's van. Needing a brake the Niall suggested that he go get some food and the others should rest. So that's what they did.

"You make great Tea Haz." Louis complimented.

"Thanks. I have a lot of practise working in the Bakery an all." Harry replied with a smile

Harry joined the sweaty topless boys on the floor. They all looked so ripped compared to him. But obviously as they all worked out a lot of the time it didn't surprise him.

"How are you so muscular if you don't work out?" Liam asked Harry

"I'm not." Harry laughed

"You are mate." Zayn added

"Honestly Haz you have a lot of potential. If we got you in the Gym working out with us you'd be massive." Liam told Harry.

"Really?" Harry questioned

"He's right mate. And if you want I'd be happy to train you." Louis told him

Harry thought about it for a second and he liked the idea of being bigger and more muscular. A smile formed on his face as he already knew the answer and if it meant to be able to see some more of these sexy men sweating and topless, he wasn't going to turn down that opportunity.

"Yeah id love that." Harry answered

"Cool maybe we could get Niall in on this too." Zayn added

"Niall in on what?" Niall questioned coming through the door bags of food in hand.

Niall placed down the bags from not only the fish and chip shop but also the Subway shop. The boys should have known better then to trust Niall with getting food. But they weren't going to complain, they were growing lads and they need their food.

"Enough food there mate?" Liam chuckled

"Hey I thought we were all hungry," Niall smiled. "But get me involved in what?"

"Oh yeah, Harry wants to start coming Gym with us. You on it?" Zayn asked

"Yeah defiantly." Niall answered

The boys all tucked into their grub. Very thankful that Niall had brought back both fish and chips and Subway sandwiches. Once they were all finished they continued on with unloading the van and packing away their stuff. It was late when they all finally finished so with no dinner they all decided on going straight to bed.