Liam

I had such a tough day at the gym today. All the other employees had called in sick so I was left with three guys to train, a shit load of paper work and I had to bring out and put away all the equipment. I am shattered. Thankfully though as soon as I walked through the door my gorgeous boyfriend had a cuppa waiting for me.

"Thanks babe." I replied giving him a quick kiss before taking a seat at the table.

Zayn took a seat with me as Niall continued to eat his sandwich. I'm so tired at this moment in time that I can't even be bothered to make small talk. I gave Zayn a kind smile and sipped at my Tea. It feels so nice to have a decent cup of Tea, it's so much nicer then the shit we have at the Gym.

"Argh I'm so tired." I moaned and hit my head on the table.

"Let's get you upstairs and I'll run you a nice bath." Zayn suggested and I couldn't refuse that.

He honestly is the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. First I get a cup of Tea when I walk in the door and now he's offering to run me a bath. I got up from my chair and gulped down the remainder of my drink before taking Zayn's hand letting him lead me upstairs to the bathroom.

When we got to the top of the stairs Liam ordered that I go to 'our' room and get unchanged while he set up the bathroom. I'm not sure what exactly he needs to set up in there as all he needs to do is run the water but I left him to it.

I entered the bedroom and stripped myself of all my smelly clothes wrapping a sheet around my naked body. I forgot to pick up a towel so a sheet will have to do for now. Zayn came into the bedroom eyeing me up about 10 minutes later and I swear if he'd taken any longer I would have fallen asleep.

"All ready for you." he announced once he'd pulled his eyes back in.

I followed Zayn to the bathroom, when we entered he held his arms out showing me what he'd done. There was a nice cosy looking bathtub filled with bubbles and water surrounded by candles and music was playing softly in the background.

"Wow Zayn this is amazing." I thanked him with a soft kiss to the lips.

He kissed back briefly before pulling away and pointing to the bathtub. I took this as my cue to strip out of my sheet and climb in. The water was just the right temperature so I was able to sit myself down into it and relax straight away.

"This is so nice." I said as I sank further into the water.

Zayn came up and sat behind me, he'd brought a stool into the bathroom for some reason so he sat on that. As I sank my shoulders beneath the water Zayn reached his hands into the warmth and placed them on my shoulders. He began to massage up my neck and back down onto the shoulder blades. It felt so damn nice; I could feel the warmth of the water releasing the tension in my muscles as Zayn massaged the knots out.

"Babe that feels so good." I told him as he pushed harder

"I'm glad you're feeling better." he replied

I think I'd spent about an hour just soaking up the bubble in the bath as Zayn massaged the tension out my body. I decided it was time to get out when I looked down at my fingers to see they were all pruned and I could barely feel anything with them.

As I stepped carefully out the bath Zayn got me a towel and helped wrap it around my waist. He didn't have to but I guess he's just being romantic. I thanked him and followed Zayn back out the bathroom and into our bedroom. There is a slight nip in the air so I shivered as I shut the door behind us.

"Could you grab me some boxers out the draw." I asked Zayn and he quickly obliged.

I took the fresh boxers from him and quickly slipped them on underneath the towel. Once they were in place I dropped the towel from my body and took a dive under the covers. Zayn chuckled but quickly stripped down and joined me.

"That bath was incredible, thank you babe."

"It's the least I could do when you'd had such a hard day at work." he replied kissing my cheek and pulling me into his arms.

I snuggled my body closer as I let the warmth of his body suck me in. I don't think I've ever liked someone as much as I like Zayn. I feel bad thinking this because of my fling with Harry but with Zayn things are different, I can feel myself falling for him, very quickly.