Harry.

I'm glad I got a chance to speak to the guys I would supposedly be living with I mean, I was a very nervous at first. But now I'm not so bothered. They all seem like generally nice guys. Although that Louis guy came across very flirty, but that doesn't bother me either. I like a bit of banter.

Again I had work today and Sunday's were usually quiet dead. I spent the majority of my time on my phone, cleaning the shelves and floors and restocking what customers brought. But the day was beginning to drag a little. Walking to the back of the counter I flipped on the radio, Gangnam style was playing and I couldn't help but dance along to the lyrics.

It just happened to be my luck that one of the few customers of the day walked in at this exact point. There's me hands in front of myself jumping around like an idiot and in walks a random customer. My face must have blushed several different shades of red when I realised he was there, I stopped dead in my tracks like mid dance and just stared at him for a second.

"Oh erm. Sorry about that," I finally apologised blushing like an idiot. "How can I help you today?"

"I'd just like a couple of loafs please mate." he answered pointing to the bread he wanted.

I swear I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Not only had I been caught dancing in the middle of the bakery but it was by a hot guy. He looked so toned and muscular. From the tank top he was wearing I could see nearly all of his chest muscles, and his arm muscles were clearly on view for people to swoon over.

"Would you like a bag?" I asked

"Yeah please mate," he replied "Loved the dancing by the way." he winked

I could feel myself fluster again so I quickly turned back around to hunt for some carrier bag to put the bread in. I heard the door open and shut so I called out to the new customer.

"Hey won't be a minute."

"It's alright Harry it's just me." I heard Niall call back.

Knowing it was Niall I continued to look for a carrier laying around to pack the hot guys bread into. I could hear talking coming from the front of the shop, Niall had probably made friends with the hot guy. He seemed like that kind of person, he was so friendly. I found a bag and returned to the front of the shop.

"Here you go sir" I said handing the muscular guy his bread.

He took the bread from me and paid the couple quid. But didn't bother moving or exiting the store. Niall just stood there laughing for some unknown reason to me until the guy spoke.

"Aren't you going to introduce us Niall?" the guy asked

Wait he knew Niall, that's random. And why did he want to be introduced, I was just a part time staff of the bakery.

"Oh shit yeah!" he laughed "Harry this is Liam. Liam meet Harry. We're going to be roommates."

Oh wow damn. I was going to be rooming with this guy. He shook me from my thought when he placed his hand in mine and shook firmly.

"Hi Harry nice to meet you!"

"Yeah you to. Well this is embarrassing." I said

"Why?" Niall asked

"Cause when I walked in here he was dancing to Gangnam Style." Liam answered laughing slightly

Niall began to laugh alongside Liam as my face flustered once again. This was so embarrassing. Liam had seen me dancing and now he and Niall both knew about it. But on the other hand how random was this. If Liam could just randomly walk in here to buy bread then maybe I've met Louis and Zayn before without realising.

After a short conversation with Niall and Liam they both left together to arrange some stuff for the flat share and for everyone to meet up. They told me to be online later so everyone could talk. I continued on with my shift in deep thought. It really did make me think if maybe I had met Zayn or Louis before. I could only imagine what they looked like.

Liam was hot and Niall was cute. Would the other two be just as good looking? I already knew Louis was cheeky from how he spoke to me over IM. Zayn seemed a little reserved but that just made him mysterious.