Niall

I have a surprise for you in the next chapter so lets say 10votes 15 comments hehe

"Party time, party time, party time." I chanted as I bounced around the house.

I was already on my 3rd beer and we were still at home. The boys were taking ages to get ready and I fancied a pint so I took to the fridge. Of course it was stocked up with beers, I made sure of that. I was on a bit of hype as I was excited to go out for the night. We hadn't had a proper drink since the night of Truth or Dare and that night I ended up making out with Louis.

Speaking of Louis he was the one holding us all up now. Liam had come down first followed by Zayn looking handsome as ever, and then Harry had joined us. So now we were all sitting or standing around the living room, getting more and drunk because Louis was taking his sweet ass time. Sweet ass. Yes Louis has a nice ass!

"Niall what are you thinking about?" Harry questioned me snapping me from my thoughts. "You were dribbling!"

Oh damn it, really? I wiped my mouth only to find; yes in fact I was drooling over the thought of Louis butt. I mean you can't blame me, it is a nice butt. Except I really shouldn't be thinking about these sort of things when the other boys are around.

"Oh nothing, just food."

Nice save Niall. That was quick for me, especially when my brain was elsewhere. The boys and I all grabbed another beer from the fridge and I think we had all gotten about half way through them when Louis graced us with his presence.

"Finally." Zayn moaned

"What took you so long? You look the same as you usually do." Liam asked

Looking Louis up and down I did notice the slight adjustment to his appearance but I don't understand why it took him so long to look only the slightest bit different, in all honesty from the amount of time he took I thought he was going to come down looking like a new man.

"You can't rush perfection." he flashed his best pout with his hands on his hips.

Typical Lou really. Though I must admit the guy was gorgeous. Seeing him in all his sassiness made me crave his affection even more but I had to get over that. After the past couple weeks of barely spending anytime with each other I knew in my mind that I had to get over my little crush on him.

"Are we all ready then?" I asked the boys as I placed my now empty bottle of beer on the coffee table.

"I am."

"Yup."

"Let's go."

After finishing off their own beers and placing down the empty bottles we headed out the door. We all decided none of us would drive tonight as we could all see ourselves getting very drunk. Liam walked ahead to the taxi, the four of us not far behind him.

"So Li, who's your friend? Is she hot?" Louis asked

"Samantha. She's alright. Not really my type but she's a pretty girl." he smiled in reply as the taxi took off toward the club.

-----

When we pulled up outside I could really tell that I was going to be a mess tonight. I had already drunk about 4 beers and I was gagging for another. Not to mention the amount of shots Louis would force down me, he enjoyed a drink as much as I did. The others not so much. But tonight was an exception; we were going out for a good night.

Liam paid the cab driver and once again he led the way as the four of us followed closely behind him. We were greeted at the door by a huge bouncer. He was big and bald and very scary looking. He asked for all our I.D's and happily we handed ours over. Once we were all check we entered inside of the club.

The music was booming out the speakers from all angles. I could barely hear myself think it was so loud, but this is just how I like it. We all followed Liam as he headed to the bar, I could see just one girl behind it. Maybe this was Samantha.

As we got closer I could see her features better under the random streams of spotlights. She had auburn hair, obviously dyed. Greyish blue eyes and a very cute grin. I only saw the grin though as Liam approached her. She had a crush.

"Hey Sammy." Liam smiled as he reached the bar.

"Leeyuumm." she squealed and hopped over the bar into his arms.

They looked like they had known each other for ages. They were so comfortable in each other's arms, there must be a history there and I would attempt to find that out later. For now, drinking! It seemed Zayn had the same idea as me. We both walked away to another bar leaving Harry and Louis standing awkwardly watching Liam and Samantha hugging.

"My round what do you want?" I asked Zayn once we reached the bar.

"I will haaavee," He dragged in out a bit before answering. "Vodka and coke."

"Two double vodka and cokes please" I asked the bartender.

"What? Double." Zayn questioned me

"We are here to get drunk. And get drunk will shall get." I smirked at him causing him to chuckle.

I paid for our drinks and Zayn lead the way to a booth next to the dance floor. There were only a few people here but they already seemed out of it and were falling all over the dance floor. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought that there would be a possibility that it would be me later.

"Thanks for leaving us there that was soo awkward." Harry spoke up as he squeezed in next to me and Louis sat next to Zayn.

"Sorry mate was thirsty." Zayn answered then took a swig of his drink.

Liam then came over with more drinks for him Louis and Harry, as well as a pitcher of some kind of cocktail Samantha had given him for free. Ok so maybe I was going to need carrying home tonight but it would be worth it.

---

Drink, pee and dance. Drink, pee and dance. This is all that was going through my mind the entire night that was until I just gave up on thinking and just starting living. Liam had gone to see Samantha again and Louis and Harry had wondered off somewhere. Leaving me alone and drunk with Zayn. Not a good idea!

Now on a normal day I would say Zayn is very attractive young man but I would never have a chance in hell with him. The night of Truth or Dare I came out as curious but have come to find I actually think I may be Bisexual. Zayn on the other hand said he was straight, you see my problem. But seeing as this wasn't a normal day my mind was telling me different things.

I am now drunk and not really in control of my body, my feelings or my actions. Zayn too has had a fair bit to drink and is now letting go of himself. I stood up from my seated position and pulled Zayn along with me. I wasn't going to sit any longer. We were going to dance!

I pushed past crowds of people who were now dancing their little hearts out on the dance floor. Zayn's hand still in mine made a heat radiate up my arm, I wasn't quite sure what that feeling was; maybe I am a tad too drunk. When I finally reached my destination in the middle of the dance floor I pulled Zayn close to me and placed a hand around his back. He was now in my arms like how two old people would dance in a Waltz or something.

There was no hesitation in his actions as he placed his hand on my shoulder and kept his other hand in mine. This felt nice being this close to him. Zayn always kept himself a bit backed off from the rest of us knowing we were all gay, bi or curious. Or at least that's what I thought was the reason.

We danced all night, from the moment we got on that dance floor Zayn and I grinded on each other, slow danced to fast music and even attempted to twerk. I had so much fun with Zayn, I never knew he could actually be this much fun. But then things got serious.

For some reason as we were dancing I caught Zayn looking at me in an indescribable manor. I couldn't quiet tell what it was at first, not until he started leaning in towards me. No way, as if this was happening? I kinda froze to the spot not knowing what to do. Zayn had told me he was straight, he told all of us. Yet here he was about to kiss me!

I took in a deep breath and braced myself for contact. My stomach was doing flips, my breathing was irregular and I could feel my heartbeat in my throat. This was it, I was about to make out with Zayn Malik!