Louis

I was so proud of myself; my interview had gone really well. So well in fact that they asked me to work the afternoon shift as my induction. My bosses were so impressed with me they offered me a job on the spot. I officially start next week. It's not the greatest job in the world but I enjoy doing it because it makes people happy. That's right I am one of those people who dress up in fancy dress bear type costumes and entertain people at the local theme park.

I knew the boys would take the piss out of me but I don't care I'm used to being laughed at. When I finished my induction I had been heading home when I saw Harry closing up the Bakery. I decided to jump out on him, scare him a little.

I crept just behind the shop knowing Harry would have to walk past me to go home. I hid myself half in a bush so I wasn't noticeable. Sure enough a couple minutes later I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer and closer. I prepared myself to jump, crouching down and having my hands out stretched. A mop of curls bounced passed the bush I was hidden in and I knew this was my chance.

"ROOOAAAARRRR!" I growled as loud as I could as I jumped from the bushes.

Harry must have jumped about four foot in the air before landing straight on his ass. I burst into hysterical laughter falling to the floor myself as I clutched my stomach. I could barely see straight as tears fell from my eyes from laughing so much. I could just about see Harry's face softening.

"Dude you scared the shit out of me!" he whispered breathless as he tried to catch his breath properly.

"Oh. My. God. You should have. Seen your face." I said between breaths of laughter

"Not funny Lou." Harry pouted clutching his chest

We both sat on the floor for a few minutes. Harry catching his breath and me regaining my composure from laughing too much. Once we were both chilled I helped Harry back to his feet.

"Sorry I couldn't resist." I told him

"Never do that again." he pouted again.

"Did I scare you that bad?" I questioned him

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack." Harry admitted with a chuckle

Of course he didn't really think he would have a heart attack but this was usually such a quiet road this time of the evening that I could understand where he was coming from. I guess I didn't think this through.

"I'm sorry sweetie." I apologised again and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok. Let's go home." Harry accepted and swung an arm around my shoulder.

When we arrived back home I entered the living room when Harry went straight up stairs. I was shocked to find Niall and Zayn cuddled up on the sofa in front of the TV. I usually lay myself out on the sofa but as they were occupying it I sat in the armchair instead.

"You two look cosy!" I spoke as I sat down.

"He's actually really comfortable." Niall smiled back at me.

I must admit seeing Niall cosying up to Zayn made me a little jealous. I know I didn't really sleep with him the other night, but we still had a couple moments. I didn't think he'd move on so quickly especially with someone who said he was 'straight'.

I don't know what Zayn's deal was but I knew for a fact that he was at least curious. Call it my gay-dar if you will but a guy just knows. I could see it in his face when he told us he was 'straight'. It was almost as if he was trying to convince himself as well as us. Then there was the fact that he left when we all got a bit cosy, yet here he was now cuddled with Niall on the sofa.

I wasn't going to question the boy as he obviously wasn't comfortable talking about his sexuality. So I just let it be. I let him cuddle my little Nialler, id just have to get my snuggles from someone else. Harry maybe. Or Liam.

I bet they'd both give amazing cuddles.