Zayn

Hi there guys me again. Just wanted to say a massive thanks you to everyone who commented in the last chapter. 

Liam turned and looked at me. I already knew the reason behind it. He had noticed. Noticed that my hand was on his leg and I was rubbing circles just below his knee. I couldn't help it though. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own and just moved there so I went with it.

Now he was looking at me. His eyes darker than usual, probably due to the lack of light in the room. I smiled but didn't move my hand. I didn't want to take it away. I was so comfortable touching him and I could feel his muscular legs beneath my fingers.

I turned my head back away from him so our gazes were no longer looking at each other but now back at the TV. I continued watching the film but I could tell Liam was still looking at me. Do I or don't I go with my gut instinct. I don't want to freak the guy out but my attraction to him must be pretty obvious by now.

"Li?"

"Yeah?"

"You're staring!" I smirked without facing him

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I like it."

I looked from the corner of my eye to find Liam now wearing a slight blush, but he too seemed to be holding a smile. He knew he was staring, yet he hadn't stopped even after I said something. Maybe I should go with my gut. Just do it. Nothing to lose right!

"Don't freak out!" I randomly said to Liam who I was now facing.

Before he even had the chance to ask why or what I was on about. I placed my lips to his. Not forcefully, but with enough pressure so he knew what I was doing but he could still pull away if he wanted to.

Our lips lingered together for at least a minute, no movement. Just a simple kiss held in position. Not wanting to freak him out anymore then what he might be I slowly pulled away but placed my forehead against his.

"Sorry about that." I apologised encase it freaked him

"I erm. Don't be," Liam answered. "But what was that for?"

"I just had this urge to. You looked so cute." I answered

"Ohh thanks." he smiled a shy smile

No more words were exchanged between Liam and me that night. We finished watching the film; once it was finished I left a sleeping Liam alone in his room to return to my own. The house seemed quiet. I assumed everyone was getting an early night ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Once inside my room I stripped off my clothes and laid face down on my bed. I want event hat tired as it wasn't that late. But assuming that everyone else had gone to sleep I had nothing else to do but try to sleep ready for school in the morning. Yes I say school like I'm going to learn but teaching a bunch of kids I learn something new every day.

I tried for at least 10 minutes laying on my front to sleep but was having no luck what-so-ever. I turned onto my side for a different position.

"Oh my god. Who the hells that? You scared the hell out of me." I cried noticing a shadow in my doorway.

"Sorry man. It's just me. Everyone's sleeping. Want some company?" he asked

"Yeah sure." I replied in a whisper as I tried to catch my breath.

He really had startled me. I wasn't easily scared or anything. It just really took me off guard having someone standing in my doorway staring at me. They made no sound at all. I don't even know how long he had been standing there for.

"Were you watching me?" I questioned him

"Not watching! I was just seeing if you were awake." he laughed

That laugh, it was so melodic. Like music to my ears. I felt the bed dip next to me as he laid his small frame next to mine.

"So why are you still awake?" I asked

"I don't know it's still kinda early though. So I guess that's why." Niall answered

I guess I could understand where he was coming from. As I wasn't tired myself but I was in fact thankful that he was also awake and I didn't have to spend the night lounging around on my own.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked him curiously.

"I don't have a clue man, what do you want to do?" Niall asked in return

"I got COD, wanna play that?"

"Sounds cool man," Niall replied. "Race ya down stairs."

Of course Niall took off down the stairs as soon as he said it. I didn't bother to run but instead decided on taking a slow walk after him. I reached the living room to find him already setting up the game. He had both controllers in hand waiting for me.

"Dude you're so slow." he chuckled

"I wasn't racing." I laughed in reply

We laughed and joked together as we played. Shooting at Zombies and fighting off the evil within the game. It was so funny, Niall would scream at the screen every time he died and I had to revive him.

We must have spent hours playing. I had never had so much fun playing a video game before. Niall just seemed to make it so enjoyable.

"Dude you suck at aiming." Niall told me

"Oi!" I pushed him off the sofa and to the floor.

"Heey." he scolded and pulled me down with him.

This was something I was not expecting. I fell right on top of him; the controller fell out my hand and across to the other side of the room. I was now cradling his lap, with my knees either side of his hips. My hands on both sides of his face. I had caught myself just in time so I didn't head butt him.

"What was that for?" I scolded him playfully.

"You pushed me first." I laughed

Our faces were inches from each other. A bit like mine and Liam's earlier today. Except this time I was the nervous one. Niall had that look in his eyes that I knew all too well. It was the look I had when I was gazing at Liam.

"Erm. Niall. You might want to let go." I finally spoke up

"Oh yeah sorry dude." Niall replied with a smile, like he knew exactly what he was doing.

He let go of my hips allowing me to move from our rather awkward position. I could feel I had gotten a little excited so I excused myself and headed off to bed before Niall noticed.