Chapter 123

Bruno looked over at Kassie laying on her back slightly snoring as he got out of the bed to go to the studio. "Kittie...." he whispered in her ear trying to wake her up. "Baby...I'm gonna go to the studio...I'll be home later today..." he told her.

"Yeah...uh-huh..okay." she answered him trying to turn over struggling.

"When she asks tell her I went to the studio, will you Pilar?" he asked walking out the door with Peter.

"I will, Bruno..." she answered him flipping the tv channel to CNN. Almost an hour later Kassie walked out of the bedroom wearing one of Bruno's long sleeved shirts and cotton running shorts.

"How is it already 11?" she asked Pilar.

"I don't know, Kassie. I've been here since 7..." Pilar answered. Kassie went into the kitchen pouring herself cereal plopping on the couch next to her agent.

"What are they saying about all this?" Kassie asked Pilar.

"Well, they're just saying that this guy was caught and he was the mastermind of all these little things...like your thing."

"But they still haven't identified the celebrity threats have they? It would be weird for people to think that terrorists were out to get Bruno..."

"No ma'am...there is speculation of a few people including all of the Kardashians. They have been informed to not comment on the issue." Pilar explained.

"Oh..I'm surprised that they haven't already been targeted. Like I would kill them if I had a chance. They're so damn annoying." Kassie replied.

"Hahahaha..says the girl who watched all the shows." Pilar told her.

"Watching the show and liking the girls are two different things. It's like watchingThe Heights but hating Clarissa. It's possible." Kassie answered.

"I never would have thought I would learn so much about reality tv from you, Kassandra." Pilar answered.

"You're welcome." Kassie said jumping up from her seat on the couch. "I'm going to take a shower. What are we doing today?" she asked.

"I don't think there are any plans."

"Well then...let's go to the studio and bug Bruno..." Kassie suggested.

**

"Did you check the food, Pilar?" Kassie asked holding a giant bag on her lap peaking in.

"Yes...it's all there." she answered getting into the car with Kassie who pulled away heading toward downtown Los Angeles.

"Pilar..we should go shopping. You need a better look." Kassie told her.

"I like my look. And it's kind of standard..." Pilar said looking at her jeans and t-shirt.

"But your black suites...we could get you a super cute one from like dvf or ck..or dolce..oh my god. They would totally just gift that to him...Pilar...I know exactly what you need. And your hair..not too many highlights..a few...not too many..." Kassie told her touching her hair at the stop light.

"Kass..I like you. But I don't know if I would let you do that to me..."

"It would be awesome. Liv said I should be a stylist..."

"That's your sister..." Pilar answered her.

"Oh come on...on a day you're off...we'll just go and you'll get hooked up...." she said in an elitist voice.

"We'll see..." Pilar answered.

"So...so..you're saying I have a chance?" Kassie asked in a stupid voice.