Chapter 92

"Kass...you have to yell louder. Wecan tell that you're faking it." Bruno told her leaning againstthe wall.

"But I can't...." she answeredgiving him a sad face.

"Yell at me like you want to yell atyour mom..." he told her. "Tell me everything you want her toknow about us." he told her.

"In front of all these people?Bruno...they don't want to know that...." Kassie respondedretreating from his suggestion.

"Kittie...it's the only thing thatmakes you angry..." he said sitting down on the step. "Sit down..."he pointed toward the empty space next to him. "Baby...you don'thave to say it here...but you have to get it out. The things she sayshurt you. I can tell." he said sweetly leaning in toward her.

"Get them like that..." thedirector pointed to their current conversation. They saw the couplesitting on the steps talking. Bruno touched her cheek wiping thetears off her face making her smile. She leaned into him looking downtrying not to cry again.

"Brunz...I don't think she'sever going to change. She said that she was happy for us...and thenshe said 'oh but when something goes wrong I'll be there foryou.' I can't fucking stand it."

"Prove her wrong, Kass. You areproving her wrong."

"But Bruno..I don't want to proveanything...I just want her to accept us....as us..."

"She will one day, Kassandra..."he said pulling her toward him to comfort her.

"You always say the right thing,Bru...." she whispered in his ear.

"Can you two do that again?" thedirector asked, "The lights weren't right..." he said lookingat the camera lens.

**

"Bruno....we haven't made out infront of people in so long...." she said pulling on a plaid t-shirtover her white t-shirt. He raised his eyebrows at her glancing at thecamera as the music started to play.

"But you like doing that..." hesmiled at her pushing her onto the bed.

"Bruno! Stoppp...." she laughed ashe gently touched her lips. He pulled away from her waiting to seewhat she was going to do next.

"Wait...." the director respondedstopping the music. "Take off the overshirt. Kassandra...there'stoo much going on...."

Bruno sat her up taking off the shirtfor her. "Thanks, boo. I couldn't have done it without you."she laughed.

"Okay...we're good now." thedirector shouted to get the music to play. Kassie smiled at Brunotouching his cheek gently trying to make him more comfortable withall the attention. She moved her hand down to his shirt pulling himin to her making him smile at her. Shit.Why doesn't she do this at home? Hethought to himself leaning down to kiss her again. She'swearing different lip gloss...oh it takes so good. Heheld back from kissing her even more as the music stopped playing.

**

"Sit down, Kass...." Bruno saidsitting in a chair the next day. She squeezed into the chair he wassitting in watching him press the button to play the video. "You'lllike it..."

"You haven't even seen it yet!"she exclaimed.

"But I know you, and you'll likeit." he told her burying his head in her long hair as the videostarted. "And we can't stop it...we have to watch it all the waythrough..you have to promise me you won't try to stop it..." hetold her holding out his hand.

"Fine..." she answered as theycompleted their ancient hand shake. She laughed at the end of theexchange reaching over to press play.

"Bruno...when you did they getthat?" she asked responding to the start of the song.

"Shh..." he told her reaching overto pause the video.

"Hey!" she called out pulling hishand away.

"I said you couldn't stop it..notthat I couldn't." he said pausing it to look at her. "You'reso beautiful right there, Kassandra...I didn't get a chance to tellyou that...." he responded looking at the frame where she waslooking up at him from a chair.

"Stop...let's keep going..." shetold him pressing play again. "It's really good, B. I'm proudof you..." she said turning her body to face him.

"I couldn't have done it withoutyou, Kittie." he said pulling her ring out of her pocket to put iton her finger. "Thank you for saying I do." he smiled at her.