Untitled Part 56

"Brunnooooo....I missssssyooooooooooooooooooooooou." Kassie left a long whiny voicemail. "Ineeedddd yooooooouuuuuu. I wannnttt yoooooooooouuuu...." she sanginto the phone. "Dancing in the mirror isn't fun without youwatching me. Love you!" she hung up the phone going into thekitchen to get a bottle of water. Her phone ran suddenly making herjump. She grabbed it without looking at who it was.

"Kassssaaannndrrrraaaaaa...Imissssss yoooooooooooooooou." he exclaimed into the phone.

"Well, I miss you too." shelaughed.

"Kittie....I really do..it's onlybeen two weeks and I'm about to just..I don't know. Thosepictures you sent me weren't enough."

"Oh, you are sooo gross, baby."she answered him twirling her hair.

"Where's Amy?" he asked her.

"She's at a volleyball game."she answered him frankly.

"Ohhhh...so..."

"No, Bruno! We are not going to haveichat sex. That's...that's just..."

"Genius is what it is." he toldher.

"You will be home in a week. Justkeep it in your pants." she told him. "I'll text you later. Isthat an okay compromise?" she asked him.

"I just wanna work you baby. Youscared?" he asked her. She started to laugh uncontrollably.

"No. nonononononononono. You areridiculous, Bruno. For real."

"You better runaway, baby." hestarted singing to her.

"You better run, you better run, youbetter runaway babbbyyyy...." she sang back to him.

"Kassie...that's really good."he told her.

"What? I was just being silly."

"No. Like it was funny. And the wayyou sang it." he sang it back to her the way he heard it in hishead. "Kittie, I love you...I can't wait to kiss you all over."

"I can't wait to feel your lips onmy lips, B." she told him seductively trying not to laughunsuccessfully.

"You say I wear my emotions on mysleeve, Kassie. You would be a horrible lawyer."

"It's a good thing I'm not."she told him.

"Baby...I have no idea where I am..."he said glancing out the window.

"Aww. I'm sorry." she told himgetting into her bed putting her phone on speaker as she put on herpajamas.

"You are driving me crazy,Kassandra. I know you're putting on your pajamas." he told her.

"That's exactly what I'm doing,Brunito."

"Are you wearing the pink ones andthe white top?" he asked her knowing that it was her day forlaundry and those were always her last ones to wear.

"Yeah." she said jumping into thebed taking the phone off speaker.

"And you just got in bed?" heasked her.

"Yeah..." she yawned listening tohim continue to ask her questions knowing exactly where his mind wasgoing. She closed her eyes answering random questions the way hewanted her to.

"Kassie?" he asked after a fewquestions. She didn't answer him. "Kittieeee...." he whinedknowing that she had fallen asleep. "Sweet dreams, mahal ko." hesaid hanging up the phone.