Chapter 68

"Get in the car...dirty..."Presley yelled at them.

"Oh my god! How do you all do this?"Kassie asked glancing at Jamie knowing she had already texted theentire female side of the family to tell them exactly what hadhappened on the plane.

"I have a wedding to plan."Presley laughed at them.

"Wait..what are you all talkingabout:?" Willa asked them.

"You don't need to know, girl.Actually, it's better that you don't." Jamie told her coveringher youngest sons ears mouth theydid it on the plane.

"Oh my god! That's so grossss!"she exclaimed.

"Mom..what the hell?" Marleyasked.

"Just shut up. One day I will tellyou." she said ending the conversation.

**

"You're going to stay here,right?" Bruno asked Kassie as they walked toward her father'shouse.

"Yeah. You're going to be busy...sowhy not?" she asked him.

"But you can come with ussss...."he whined grabbing her pretending to dance with her at the frontdoor.

"Brunzzz...I told Jayden I wouldhang out with him." she told him talking about her 13 year oldbrother.

"Ugh. Fine. But I'll miss youuuu."he cried kissing her quickly then leading her toward the door.

"Where did your sisters go?" sheasked him with the door cracked.

"They went home..." he soundedconfused.

"Because Tiara's walking in theback door right...."

Zac, her 16 year old brother, openedthe door for them with the lights flipping on.

"SURPRRISSSEEEEE!" Kassie jumpedonto Bruno scared by all the people.

"Oh my god. I totally got that ontape...." Jordan came up hugging her. "It's going on youtube."she told Kassie.

"It better not..." Bruno saidgrabbing the camera from her as people from all sides of the roomstarted running towards them. Eric and Sam walked in behind them.

"What the hell? No SURPRISE for us?"Eric asked.

"Is it because I can't sing?"Sam asked pretending to cry.

"No, Sam. They were just the firstones to walk in..." Janie came up to him grabbing Kassie to hugboth of them.

"There are cookies in the kitchen. Imade them special for both of you."

"And me, obviously." Bruno saidhugging Kassie and Sam's step mother.

"Yes, Bruno. And for you."

"E! Get me some cookkkieees!"Bruno yelled.

"Get 'em yourself loser." Ericyelled from the other side of the room hugging a cousin.

"Kittie..." Taylor came up givingher friend a hug.

"Oh my gosh...I missed you so much!"Kassie yelled.

"I missed you too, sooo much!"Taylor answered directing her eyes toward the back door.

"What the hell?" Kassie askedresponding to the sight of Claire and her little sister Tessa.

"I know...I don't know. I thinkyour dad invited their dad so they just showed up.

"I think I can just ignore her."Kassie answered.

"I hope so." Taylor answeredleading Kassie through the crowd. She slowly forgot that she wassupposed to keep an eye on Claire throughout the night losing sightof Bruno as well. Toward the end of the night Kassie grabbed ahandful of plates and bowls walking them back to Bruno's mom'shouse. She was looking down hardly keeping her eyes open watching theconcrete stepping stones as she walked nodding her head along to themusic playing from his house.

"Ouch...shit..." she exclaimedtripping over a stepping stone dropping the bowls. She brushedherself off wandering into the house flinging open the door.

"Bruno!" Kassie yelled seeing himstanding near Claire and her 5 year old son.

"She was just leaving." Bruno saidquietly.

"Can I talk to you outside, please,Claire?" Kassie asked. "Brayden can stay in here with Bruno..."she said politely smiling at her son. Kassie handed Bruno the bowlsgiving him a dirty look. She led Claire out the door toward the frontof the house where people were starting to leave.

"What the hell do you think you'redoing?" Kassie asked holding her anger in.

"I'm not doing anything,Kassandra. He came up to me." she answered.

"You are so fucking full of shit,you whore." Kassie answered. I'mgoing to kill her."Ifthere weren't so many people here I'd punch the shit out of yourfake tanned skanky jiggly whore ass." Kassie yelled.

"You go right ahead and punch me,Kassandra. It will be on you. And you worry about what people sayabout him. Just wait until news of some D List reality tv star beatup a single mother while in Hawaii...." Claire scoffed.

"Not until they find out that you'rea walking STD." Kassie answered.

"Oh, honey. I'd be more worriedabout the things Bruno has had in his pants than me..." Claireretorted.

"Oh my fucking GOD. You think you'rethe shit...you haven't done anything with your life, Claire. Youwent to Washington for a fucking semester...a semester...and then gotknocked up. By fucking Scott...Scott..he's a bigger douche than youare...well...so I guess that was a good match..." Kassie yelled.No, really. She knowsexactly how to push my buttons. I'm going to knock her ass out.Kassie felt her facegetting red and her body getting tense as she finished her statement.

"You two don't stand a chance,Kassandra. He'll be back here, soon. And I'll be waiting for himwhile you play in your celebrity world...." Claire laughed.

"Kassssieeee....." Bruno came outof his door wrapping his arms around her taking a hold of her armthat was inches away from Claire's face. "Stop, baby...stop...."he said turning her around toward him. "Claire...Brayden and yoursister are in the car. We'll see you at the concert, okay?" hesaid holding Kassie in his arms as she shook out of anger.

"We'll see you then, Brunito..."she said winking at him. He rolled his eyes at her waving at Tessaand Brayden.

"Kassandra...." Bruno pausedmoving her back to see her red face and tears coming down her eyes.

"I'm sorry...." she told him.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have letyou hit her." Bruno answered her brushing her hair out of her faceundoing her ponytail tying it again.

"She has no idea she's the grenadegirl does she?"

 "Not a clue." Bruno answered hersweetly wrapping his arms around her waist squeezing her toward himwalking toward her father's house.