Chapter 96

"Aww...look. They're both asleep." Eric said standing at the edge of the kitchen looking at Kassie and his son.

"They got up early." Bruno told his brother.

"Thank you again for watching him last night. We couldn't have moved with him there." Eric spoke about the house he and his wife had just purchased.

"You know we love watching him." Bruno said taking a sip of his coffee. "She looks good with kids." Bruno told his brother.

"What? You want to have kids...now?" Eric asked.

"If it happens it happens." Bruno shrugged.

"Brunito..that's a big move. And you're going to be busy with the second album and of course you're going to tour after..." Eric tried to get into his brothers head.

"I think we can handle..."

"Bruno...Beauty and the Beast is on.." she interrupted his statement.

"Heck yes. That's the second best movie ever." Bruno told her squeezing onto the couch with her.

Liam started moving in Kassie's arms as the movie continued. He stretched out reaching up to hug her with sleepy eyes. "Aww.I love you too, baby boy." Kassie told him kissing him on the head moving him to sit on her lap finishing the movie.

When the movie ended Liam ran over to Eric who was making something for the Thanksgiving dinner the family was getting ready for later in the afternoon.

"You're cooking the whole thing, right, E?" Kassie asked sticking her finger in the mixture tasting it.

"Not after you just contaminated it. Gross, Kass." Eric answered giving her a grossed out face.

"We don't need you, right, Bru? We got this..." she said pulling out a pre-packaged pumpkin pie from the fridge.

"Hell yes." Bruno smiled reaching around taking a hold of cranberry sauce that was also in the fridge. "We don't need y'all." he said.

"Okay. But when you don't have any turkey at 5:30 don't come to me begging for some," he answered them.

"I'm sorry I contaminated your stuffing, Eric." Kassie told him hugging him hoping for forgiveness.

"You're forgiven, Kassandra." he answered putting the mixing spoon in the sink. "I think this stuff is ready..I'm going to put it in and go get the rest of the fam..." Eric told them. "We'll be back in a bit..." he told them picking Liam up waving at the couple.

"Oh...crap..." Eric exclaimed running into his sister who was holding bags in her hand. Bruno ran toward her picking up the bags.

"Shoot..y'all are ridiculously early...I am not prepared for this..." Kassie said pushing things over to let Bruno put down the bags.

"You're beautiful." Jamie told her hugging Kassie.

"Aww, thanks. But I think you're just saying that..." Kassie responded.

"Nope, you're my hottest aunt." Marley told her coming inside behind Bruno.

"Ahh...see. My family knows what they're talking about." Bruno said hugging her from behind.

"I don't pay you enough, Bruno." Kassie laughed at him pulling the items of the bag.

"But seriously. go take a shower, Kittie. Your hair looks like it hasn't been washed in three days." Jamie told her.

"Fine...I'll be back in ten minutes." she harrumphed walking toward their bedroom.

Kassie threw her shorts and t-shirt on the floor taking a hold of a bright red towel that was laying on the floor to walk in the bathroom. When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Bruno sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap.

"What are you doing?" she asked him sitting down on the bed with the towel around her.

"Taking a break." he told her smiling.

"Taking a break from taking a break?" she asked sarcastically.

"Taking a break from cooking my awesome Thanksgiving potatoes." he winked at her as he tugged at her towel.

"Stop...your sister is in the kitchen..." she whispered at him a he started to kiss her neck.

"She can't hear us..." he responded moving the laptop placing her on the bed running his fingers along the towel revealing her clean body.

"No, Bruno...come on...we have plenty of time for this..." she told him pushing herself up from the bed.

"But, Kass...." he whined as she felt him against her.

"Hurry up..." she sighed at him as he took off his clothes. So this is married sex...she thought to herself as she went through the motions with him moaning at exactly the right moment for him to tell her that he loved her and needed her. She told him she needed him and all the normal things that went along with the motions.

"Kass...have my babies....please..." he asked her while kissing her.

"Bruno...oh my....I....yeeessss." she sighed heavily as he rolled over onto the side of the bed. Kassie grabbed her clothes and put them on quickly at the same time Bruno was getting dressed. As she jumped into her jeans she felt Bruno's head lay on her shoulder. "What did I say yes to just now?" she asked him turning around facing him.

"To being the mother of my children." he said in a sweet voice leaning in to kiss her.

Shit. Kassie thought to herself.