Chapter 49

assie pulled Bruno toward her againstthe wall kissing him like she had never kissed him before. She pushedoff his hat touching his hair. "Why do you still wear these?" sheasked him as he pulled away from her.

"I like them...why do you still wearthese?" he said pulling the cardigan she was wearing.

"Because I like them." she winked.Shit. What am I doing? I'mtaking him to my bedroom...shit shit shit shit shit. Shethought to herself as she led him to her messy bedroom.

"Kass...." Bruno stopped her.

"Yeah?" she said dropping thecardigan revealing a red and black stripped tube top.

"Have you been working on yourarms?" he asked touching her shoulders followed by kissing the backof her neck.

"I actually have." she laughedturning around to face him touching his cheek leaning in to kiss him.He pulled her in toward him pressing her into him sucking on her neckafter pushing her hair off to the side.

"Oh, Brunooo...." she respondedkissing his ear.

"Kittie....take off your clothes."he told her pulling away a few inches. She touched his shirt watchinghim take it off. She ran her finger tips across his t-shirt coming incloser to him as he put his hands on her waist making her tingle.

"B, quit making me tingle, please.It drives me crazy." she said sliding her pants off.

"You have to promise me to stopmaking he tingle." he smirked.

"Shut up!" she laughed watchinghim look down as he lifted up his shirt. He licked his lips coming into her grabbing her waist laying her on the bed. She let him kiss herneck and push down her top to touch every other inch of her.

"There's something about your,body, Kass. It's always been so perfect..." he said running hisfingers along her thigh.

She raised her eyebrow at his comment"There's something 'bout your body, body, body..." He movedup to her smiling through his deep kisses.

"Oh my god...." she said to him ashe moved between her legs and her hips making her bite her lip as shedug her nails into his back.

"Oh...Kass...oh my...." he saidfalling on top of her. "That hurt...." he told her.

"Sorry..." she answered putting onhis button up shirt and her jeans to go to the bathroom.

"Kassandra...your tattoo is hottoo..." he told her coming up behind her lifting up his shirt totouch her hip. "It's so cheesy." he finished kissing her hair.

"But I don't have as many as her."she told him taking the towel off to the side of the sink to wash herface.

"I already forgot about her." hesaid taking the towel from her. "Don't do that. You're amazingthe way you are." he said putting it off to the side.

"But I won't be when I startbreaking out." she answered.

"I'd still love you, even if youwere Pizza Face." he told her wrapping his arms around her startingto dance with her.

"We don't have any music..." shetold him.

"Well why didn't you say somethingbefore?" he answered starting to sing softly as he danced with herin the bathroom. As he finished the song she laid her head on hisshoulder closing her eyes.

"I missed you, Bruno." she toldhim.

"I missed you too, Kittie." heanswered kissing her head again.

**

Kassie and Bruno sat across from eachother at her mother's kitchen table.

"Well, that's just too bad. Iliked her." Penny said to everyone.

"We liked her too." Jamie smiledlooking at Bruno and then at Kassie.

They finished eating talking aboutBruno's new songs and their families, like they always did. Brunoand Kassie took the plates into the kitchen not saying a word to eachother.

"Brunz...." Kassie turned aroundafter filling the sink with warm water and soap.

"Yeah?" he answered seriouslystarting to laugh. He had put soap around his chin making a mustacheout of Dawn.

"That's really not a good look onyou." she said wiping it off his chin.

"Yeah. I think it would look betteron you...." he said pulling her toward him kissing her.

She moved her hands across his backmaking sure not to let go. Shit.Someone is going to come in....

"I knew it! Damnit. I was so right!"Sam said putting down the bowl leaving the room.

They both shrugged at each other goingback to the soapy make out session.