Chapter 81

Kassie turned over in the bed seeingthe sun shining through the window. Shit.He's gone. She thought toherself opening her eyes to see a note on the side table underneathher charging blackberry.

There's coffee and extra googycinnamon rolls on the counter. I will see you tonight.

Love you.-B

Kassie stretched her arms makingnoises as she put on one of his hoodies that was laying on a pile ofdirty clothes. Mmmm. Itsmells good. She lifted upthe arm smelling it as she walked through the house into the brightkitchen. "Oh god." Kassie said to herself seeing a vase full offlowers behind the breakfast he had laid out on the counter next to abig round red coffee cup. She leaned into the coffee seeing if he putin the right amount of sugar in it. It'sjust right. She thought toherself taking a sip holding it in her hand as she smelled theflowers.

"Kitttieeeee...." she heard a loudvoice from the front door.

"Tiara?" she asked shocked thathis sister was walking in the door that early in the morning.

"I'm herrrreeeeeeee..." she sangin the same tone Bruno did when he trying to be silly. She walkedinto the kitchen giving Kassie a big hug taking the cinnamon rollfrom Kassie's hand biting into it. "Oh. Eww..it's gooey."

"That's the way it's supposed tobe." Kassie answered back taking the cinnamon roll back from Tiara.

"Shit. Tell me how you got him sowhipped, Kass." Tiara said taking some orange juice out of thefridge.

"I wouldn't..." Kassie startedseeing her friend's face sour after a sip of the juice.

"Woah...eww...eww..." Tiara ran tothe sick to get a drink of water. Kassie started laughinguncontrollably as his other sisters came in the house.

"Geez, Kassie. Don't get dressedfor us or anything..." Presley looked at Kassie with a disguisingface.

"Y'all just showed up." Kassieresponded walking back toward the bedroom which had been through atornado earlier in the morning.

"Oh geez..." Jamie said coming upbehind Kassie who held one of Bruno's shirts in one hand a pair ofshorts in another.

"I didn't do it." Kassie saidwith a laugh.

"I know you didn't." she laughedturning around to go back to the kitchen.

Kassie finished changing putting herlong brown hair in a loose ponytail and a little bit of lip gloss shefound buried in her purse.

"Come on Kassie...we're goingshopping..." Presley said whipping out a credit card.

"How did you get that?" she askedknowing that Bruno guarded his wallet like a hawk.

"I used my little sister charm."she winked.

"Ahh. I seeee..." Kassie answeredtaking the card from her. "Let's go..." she answered taking herkeys from the counter heading out the door. "My car has enoughseats..." she said laughing at Jamie's small Dodge Caliber in thedriveway.

"Quit hatin', geez." Jamiepunched Kassie in the side sliding into the front seat.

**

Kassie sat down in the cushy couchnext to Kameron and Dwayne waiting for Bruno to change after theconcert.

"Hurry up, Princess." Kam yelled.

"I'm almost done. Jesus Christ."Bruno said coming out of the room wearing jeans, green converse, aplaid shirt and leather jacket finished off with a brown fedora. Kassie struggled to get out of the leather couch walking up to him.She smiled at him knowing everyone was watching them. She took hishat from his head placing it on her curled wavy hair turning aroundwithout saying anything leaving the room.

"Hey..that's mine..." heresponded walking quickly to catch up with her as she rounded thecorner. She stopped near the corner waiting for him to come afterher. She held out her hand letting him know where she was. He roundedthe corner leaning into her face."I want that back." he said toher seductively.

"You'll get it back...." sheanswered him looking into his eyes with a smile on her face.

"Oh. I see how it is..." helaughed at her loudly touching her waist lightly running his fingersalong her back teasing her.

"Just kiss me, you jerk." she toldhim lifting her head up touching his lips.

"Do I get my hat back?" he askedher touching the hat on her head. She tightened her grip around himreaching up to his hand that was on the hat.

"Not yet..." she told him throughtheir kisses.

"Oh my god..get a fucking room youtwo." they heard Kameron walk by them.

She pulled away from him after hearingseveral foot steps behind Kameron. She knew she wasn't comfortablein front of his friends like that because they hadn't officiallysaid what Kassie and his relationship was yet. Sam and Phil were theonly ones that knew exactly what was going on.

"You can have it back now...." shetold him touching his hair as she placed the hat on his head with aslight tilt giving him extra personality.

"Thanks." he answered kissing heron the cheek leading her back to the green room/

"What's wrong?" she asked him ashe walked slowly to the roon.

"I'm nervous about going backthere." he confessed.

Where?She thought to herself stopping him in his tracks.