Chapter 117

"Livvy..i feel like someone is watching me all the time...." Kassie told her sister on the sidewalk café they were eating at.

"Of course you're being watched. Everyone wants to know what's going on!" Livvy told her sister.

"No..like it's a weird eirey feeling. We saw someone at the doctor's appointment...but I haven't seen the pictures yet...like those would have been sold like so fast...and they aren't anywhere....I was nervous that people would find....oh..thank you." she was interrupted by the waitress bringing them their check.

"Your welcome ladies." she answered smiling at them. Kassie waited for the waitress to leave before she started talking again.

"Nervous that people would find out about the pregnancy...I know he hates being in the spotlight. So I'm keeping it real quiet...but...then if someone sees us and...it's like...I don't know. Like a stalker or something...but really?"

"Kass...people are weird. You never know." Livvy told her. "Have you told Bruno?"

"I haven't said anything about it. I felt it yesterday when I was at the gym too...I don't know."

"I think you're just overthinking this whole thing, Kassie. You're really stressed out about Bruno recording the next album and now you have the whole baby thing to deal with. Not to mention doing that MTV stuff...I just...how do you do it?+"

"I don't know. But I think it's starting to get to me." she answered.

**

Kassie sat at the kitchen table flipping through a magazine while Bruno put in one of his pizzas.

"Bruno...I don't think you've made one of those..in like forever." she said looking up at the mess on the counter.

"I think the last time I made one we were still in Hawaii..which means it might kill us both." he told her sitting down taking the magazine from her hand.

"Kittie...why do you still read this shit?" he asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'm still normal..I still want to know when Anne Hathaway is getting married and why Brad and Angelina are going to Italy..."

"Did you know they call us Brad and Angelina?" Bruno asked her.

"Who?" Kassie was confused.

"Our families. They started calling us that after we broke up the first time."

"I don't get it." Kassie told him.

"I don't either. But I heard mom and Janie talking about Brad and Angelina while we were there and it was all about us." he told her.

"What did they say?" she wondered out loud.

"I don't remember. They were just talking about us. It wasn't bad or anything. But...yeah...that's what they call us." he answered.

"Oh...okay. That's weird." she said taking the magazine from his hand throwing it toward the trash missing horribly."Our kid aren't going to play basketball..."

"They will. They'll just suck." he replied hearing the timer go off for the pizza.

"Bruno...." Kassie asked as he looked up from the oven.

"Yeah, baby doll?" he asked.

"I'm feeling weird."

"Do we have to go to the doctor? Kittie...it'll be okay..." he said running back to her.

"No...not like that weird...like...weird...like there's someone watching me. Like..remember that person we saw at the doctor?"

"I wanted to hit him." Bruno answered.

"But...why haven't the pictures been sold, B? Why haven't we seen them? Kassie asked."And I think I saw someone at the gym too...and...I haven't seen those picture either...who is doing this+?"

"Kittie..." Bruno came back sitting next to her wrapping his arms around her.

"And don't say I'm being crazy. Please." she responded.

"I'll protect you." he answered squeezing her.