Chapter 99

"Wait...say that again..." Kassie asked.

"We hooked up...once...Kassandra.." Bruno told her taking her hand.

"Don't touch me..." she yelled at him looking at Ryan. I'm sorry. She thought to herself. He didn't deserve to get into their drama. "And J? What the fuck? Are you being real? When? When the hell did you sleep with him? Tell me right now!" she yelled at them.

"It was a long time ago..." Jordan said quietly.

"How long ago, Jordy?" Ryan asked as concerned about it as Kassie was.

"It was a realllyyyyyy long time ago." Jordan said looking at Bruno for support. He just looked down at the table clearly upset that the information had been revealed.

"Bruno...say something..." Kassie demanded from Bruno.

"It was...it really was a long time ago...." he said.

"When, Bruno? How long ago is a long time ago?" Kassie snapped.

"2002." Bruno answered. Oh my god. It really was a long time ago. But still, it's bullshit.Kassie thought to herself.

"It was right after you were going to SC...Kassie...I had it all planned...you were going to be in LA with me...and you decided to go somewhere else..I was so...sad..upset...mad that you weren't going to be with me..." Bruno told her.

"So you had sex with each other because you missed me? Because you weren't happy with my decision to go to college? I fail to comprehend how that makes any sense..." Kassie said.

"Woah...slow down with the words smarty pants..." Bruno told her.

" I'm not speaking over your head...Bruno. I just want to know why. And was it good Jordan? Was it as good as I tell you it is? Who was better Bruno? Jordan or me?" Ryan sat back watching Kassie yell at both of them knowing that he couldn't have expressed his feelings any better than she was.

"Kass...it was horrible." Jordan answered. "It was horrible."

"Wait..."Kassie rubbed her head trying to connect the dots. "Bruno Hernandez! She lost her virginity to you!"

"What?" Bruno asked now on the other end of the conversation.

"She told me about it....I remember...she wouldn't tell me who it was because she said it was embarrassing. But....she said he wasn't good, it hurt and it wasn't long...oh god..." Kassie started to laugh at them. "It's not funny...but oh god. It's so fucking hilarious. I just can't help myself." Kassie started to laugh. "I'm still mad at both of you..." she said standing up going to get Advil.

"She's right." Jordan answered looking down upset at herself.

"Jordy...can we talk?" Ryan asked taking her hand leading her outside.

Bruno walked behind Kassie watching her swallow the pain killers. "Kittie...you can be mad..." he told her watching her turn around. "I'm sorry...."

"Bru..." she said tugging a piece of his hair. "You know how there are some things in the world best left unknown?"

"Yeah..." he answered looking down at her.

"This is one of them." she told him. "I know your number and I don't care..." she told him wrapping her arms around him.

"You never slept with Ryan did you?" he asked her.

"Oh god no." she laughed at him stumbling over to the side. He grabbed her before she could fall laughing at her.

"Be careful, Kassandra." he told her lifting her up hugging her tightly. "Are we okay?" he asked her.

"You were a baby. I forgive you." she answered kissing him. "But keep it in your pants when I'm not around, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." he answered grabbing her butt as they walked toward the bedroom.

"I thought you were going to Grey Moss?" she asked him sitting on the bed lifting up her sweater to change into her pajamas.

"It's pointless now. All the photographers show up after midnight. Plus I have what I want right here." he winked at her.

"Oh god. Bruno." she sighed laying in the bed, "I'm still far too drunk to fall for your lines. I might not even remember what just happened." she said closing her eyes. "Heyyy.." she called out feeling that he was out of the room. She turned watching him get undressed. "They're still out there..."

"They're grown-ups. They can figure it out..." Bruno told her getting under the covers with her kissing her good night.

There I Go AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara