Chapter 52

"She doesn't scare me. She has atwo year old, has been divorced and is just, I don't even want tothink about what's going on..." she motioned around her body. "Ibet she's wearing like 4 push up bras." Kassie answered Jordanwatching Bruno catch up with her leaning against the table. Shetouched his hair smiling at him. He responded to her with an evenbigger smile nodding his head to her question. "Shit." Kassieresponded to their exchange.

"Ready, baby?" he asked walkingbehind Kassie wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Yeah..." she said standing uppushing in the chair. "see you tonight, J." Kassie said walkingout the door wrapping her arms around Bruno's waist squeezing himtightly making sure Claire knew they were together.

"I've never seen you so jealous inmy life, Kassandra." he told her as they reached the car.

"She just....oh my god...I don'tknow..." she answered him. "She makes me want to scream. She'ssuch a bitch." Kassie started to get angry at her. "She's onlydoing that because we're together again. If you brought Audrey hereshe wouldn't have even come here. She knows this is your favoriteplace in the world..." Kassie kept going. "And she only wants youbecause you're doing this whole thing now...if you weren't..."

Bruno put his finger over her openmouth telling her stop talking.

"Stop, Kassandra. Just stop. She'sgot nothing on you, baby. Nothing. No one does. And I mean it."

"But, Bruno...you do this everysingle time. I'm so over it. So, beyond over it. It makes me wantto explode. It's like the song that never ends. I could sing itthree times, but the fourth time I just wanted to shoot myself."

"You mean I'm the song that neverends, I go on and on...and you started singing it not knowing what itwas but continue to sing it just because....I'm the song that neverends...."

"Brunz! You know what I mean. Stopbeing silly."

"Kass...." he looked at hertouching the necklace around her neck. "You complete me."

"Shut up, just shut up." shesmiled at him. He wrapped his arms around her neck leaning hisforehead on hers looking into her eyes. He smiled at her kissing herquickly running away.

"Do you need to go home?" sheasked him thinking of the first time they kissed.

"Yeah. Like now. I so regret kissingyou." he told her.

"Well, I regret kissing you..."she told him pulling his shirt in toward her kissing him againopening her eyes quickly to see Claire leaving the restaurant. Sheran her fingers through his hair kissing him even more intensely asClaire watched them.

"She's behind us, isn't she?"he asked her. Kassie laughed at him as she pulled away from him.

"Let's go." she said getting inthe car.

**

Later in the evening Bruno andKassandra walked down to the beach to meet their friends. The groupexchanged hugs and hellos and ohmy god I missed you screamsbefore Brock, Jordan's brother, asked the question/ "When are yougoing to be famous, Bruno?"

"Bitch, I'm already famous." heanswered.

"No, dude. Kassie is famous. You'rejust trying to be famous." he answered sarcastically.

"He's going to be famous."Kassie answered. "And not for that stupid show."

"I know, that show was so dumb. AndLizzie is doing her own on E! now, right?" Molly asked.

"Yes. Oh my gosh. She thinks she'ssuch hot shit, telling everyone about how Bruno and I played them thewhole time." Kassie answered.

"When it all went down we were soshocked. It was so awesome." Jordan answered.

"The best part was when Kassie threwthe mic at them and ran away." Bruno interjected.

"Hahaha....yes. That was the best."Kassie answered.

"But the worst was when you leftme." he told them making a sad face.

"You got over it." she told them.

"See this?" he said pointing tohis chest."It's the little piece of my heart that I'll neverget back because you broke it." he said seriously.

"Oh god." the girls laughed athim.

"What? it's true!" he exclaimed.

"If you keep talking like thatyou're going to have so many girls all over you that youwon't know what to dowith them, Bruno." she told him.

"I got this." he answered. "Oh...it's Aaron..I'll be right back...." he said hearing hisphone ring.

"Hey, dude. It's early...what'sgoing on?" Bruno asked walking away from them.

"We're going to release Nothin'On You as a single. When will you be back?" he asked.

"Ummm...next Thursday?"

"Get here on Tuesday. We have avideo to shoot."

"Umm...okay?" he answered.

"It's the only time Bob can doit...so get there. I know you're doing the family thing, but it hasto be done for the summer." he answered.

"I'll be there. I'll be there."he said.

"Thank you. We'll see you then."Aaron said clicking to end the phone call.

Bruno came back sitting next toKassie. He took her hand and squeezed it tightly. Shit.He thought to himself.