Chapter 63

"Kass...wake up...." Bruno rubbedKassie's arms waking her up from their flight.

"I'm awake..I'm awake.." shejumped turning around to see everyone else getting out of theirseats. "How asleep was I? Geez." she commented seeing everyoneleave.

"You were out, babe. I tried to wakeyou up earlier..." he told her.

"I'm totally sleeping when I gethome, too." she said putting on his sunglasses grabbing her purse.

"You can't still be hung over,Kassandra.." he told her. She nodded her head in disagreementmaking him laugh.

"Oh, dear. You still have so much tolearn, Kittie." he said squeezing her butt as they walked down theaisle.

"Eww, stop." she exclaimed.

"Sorry..." he said seductively.

"Bruno...the plane landed. You'renot getting your mile high membership validated this morning."

"Damn." he responded with a smilewalking up next to her. "Kittie...go walk with Amy and Clarissa. Idon't want everyone to see you with me after last night...." hetold her.

"Bruno...I'm not leaving yourside." she told her holding his hand tightly catching a glimpse ofthe paparazzi standing near the baggage claim. Bruno pushed hertoward her friends.

"Go..."

"I'm not leaving, B." she saidfirmly. He took her hand leading her behind a big pillar near wherePhil was standing.

"Kassie...please...please. I don'twant you to get caught up in this...." he told her sincerely.

"But, Bruno..." she started.

"But nothing. I'll follow y'allhome." he told her.

"No." she answered him.

"I'm going to walk out of thisairport with my boyfriend." she answered him. He laid his head onher shoulder almost hitting his head against the concrete barrier.

"Kassie...you don't have to dothis." he told her.

"But I am." she answered himhugging him.

"I'm sorry." he told her liftinghis head up walking to the front of the pillar to get their bags.

They walked quickly past the fewcameras that caught him walking out of the airport.

"Ms. Jackson...what happened in LasVegas? Were you there? Are you two back together? Oh please say yes!Everyone loves you..." Kassie smiled to herself at the last commentas they walked farther away from the airport.

"That was a shitty trip." he saidto her as they neared his new car parked in the middle of the parkinglot.

"Bruno..this car...is crazy..."she said as he let her into the car opening the door and closing itbehind her.

"It's a space ship, Kittie..."he answered pressing buttons to change the air conditioning.

She leaned her head against the carwindow gazing out the front of the car.

"Don't fall asleep, Kassie..."he pleaded with her. "Please?"

"Brunz.,..I didn't sleep lastnight..at all...and I'm ridiculously hung over because I thought wewere going to have hot steamy drunken sex last night."

"We can have hot steamy hungoversex..." he answered her raising his eyebrow.

"For some reason that just doesn'tsound as appealing as the first option." she answered him steppingout of the car to walk toward his house. He grabbed her hand awayfrom her bag pushing her against the car pressing his lips into hers.She felt his fresh breath against her neck. Inever get this..he's always so..ugh....but so good.She thought to herself as she drifted into his kisses. She wrappedher legs around him as he continued to kiss her in his driveway.

"We should probably go inside..."she told him.

"We probably should..." he saidgrabbing her by the waist lifting her up to carry her into his house.