Chapter 107

"Give me two seconds, babe..." he jumped up from the couch to take the chicken out of the oven. She sat up, turned around and watched him be Susy Homemaker.

"You know...you're not that bad of a cook, Bru." she smiled at him.

"I'd rather have you cook, though." he answered her walking toward the back of the couch to kiss her. She grabbed his neck returning the kiss. She let go watching his eyes move up and down over her body.

"What?" she asked him.

"You're just incredibly beautiful today, Kass." he told her sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Save it, Bruno." she said pushing him back to where he was before on the couch.

"Oh...we're gonna play that way, huh?" he asked her sarcastically.

"I'm not playing..." she told him grazing her fingers against the buttons of his shirt making him shake a little. She threw his shirt on the floor as he sat up licking her neck. He lifted up her sweatshirt looking at the sleeveless shirt she had on- his.

"I was looking for that." he responded.

"Found it." she laughed as he took over placing her on the other end of the couch kissing her. He lifted up her shirt kissing her stomach moving up to her bra, unhooking the front clasps touching her all over. She gripped onto his neck running her fingers through his hair. He moved down farther toward her jeans unbuttoning them slowly. "Wait..." she gasped feeling the warmth building up in her body. He stopped looking up at her knowing that she wanted to go to the bedroom. He kissed her grabbing her around the back lifting her up to carry her into the bedroom. "The cat was watching..." she told him through the soft kisses against her back.

"She thinks you're beautiful too." Bruno said taking off his shirt as she laid against the headboard watching him.

"No, she loves the food I give her." she responded looking at him the same way he had looked at her a few minutes earlier. He laughed at her response throwing himself on the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her bringing her on top of him.

"Kass...I need you..." he said feeling her move the same way he was getting the same warm feeling she had.

"Bruno....oh my...." she called out falling on his chest as he finished saying her name. He touched her nose making her smile kissing her forehead standing up going to the kitchen.

"Stay right there." he told her putting on his boxers and a t-shirt walking toward the kitchen, "And don't even think about getting dressed."

"But I'm cold..." she said to herself messing her post sex hair up glancing at herself in the small mirror on the wall. She took the lip gloss sitting on the table wiping it against her lips. She sighed waiting for Bruno to come in the room. "B...bring me back my sweater..I'm collldddd..." she whined as he walked in carrying two plates of meticulously placed food.

"Wait...don't eat yet..." he said running back into the kitchen. Two seconds later he had her sweater and two glasses of wine in his hand.

"Thank you, Brunito..." she smiled putting her sweater on over her bare body. He handed her the wine waiting for her to realize what type it was.

"It's the expensive stuff!" she answered him. "Aww..you are too much, Bruno."

"Yeah..I try..." he responded taking a bite of the food he had cooked. "Eww...it's horrible."

"No...it's..." she chewed on it for a few seconds, "Eww,,,it is."