Chapter 93

"Brunnooo...turn off your alarm.You're not gonna get up..." Kassie whined at 6 in the morning.

"No..I have to get up..." he toldher reaching over to grab his phone. "But you don't have to..."he told her kissing her head standing up to go take a shower.

"I'll be here...asleep." shesaid turning around facing the wall.

"Okay..don't go anywhere..." helaughed at her closing the door behind him.

Kassie's alarm went off at 8 o'clockscaring her out of bed. She heard Bruno laughing loudly at herreaction. She picked up his pillow sitting next to her throwing ittoward him hitting him right in the face.

"Ouch." he cried.

"Volleyball." she told himstanding up stretching. "I have interviews to do today..." shetold him.

"Then go get dressed..." he toldher throwing the pillow back at her.

"Owwww...." she answered standingup walking past him ignoring him.

"You know when you do that it justmakes you even more irresistible." he told her.

She turned around smiling at him. "Iknow."

When Kassie got out of the shower shesaw a note on the table.

I'm outside doing radio stuff. I'llbe back.

"Oh how lame..." she said toherself bending down to decide what she was going to wear. "Notthat...no not that...eww no...why did I pack that?" she stood upholding a red t-shirt and black jeans trying to decide if that wasexactly what she wanted to wear. Notyet...she thought touchingthe short bright green dress she had brought for the awards ceremonythe next day. She dropped the towel around her to put on the dress.She slipped it on along with the bright yellow heels she had to wearwith the dress. She grabbed Bruno's ipod that was sitting on thetable next to his computer and pressed play. She wasn't sure whatshe was going to find, but it would have to suffice for her impromptudance party. She heard an ancient Ludacris song start. And off shewent. She bopped her head and started twirling around with her eyesclosed. She thought she heard a noise- someone opening the door- butshe ignored it dancing toward the window. At the end of the thirdsong, a familiar Far East Movement song from the past, she turned tosee Bruno watching her in awe.

"Damnit." she giggled seeing himsmile at her.

"You are so....the perfectcombination of sexy and cute...." he said walking toward her tokiss her. She pulled away from him.

"Don't use cheesy Ryan Goslingpick-up lines on me, Bruno." she turned around grabbing the clothesshe was going to wear to her interview.

"But Kass...." he said floppingdown on the bed.

"He's just so dreamy."

"I know..." she answered turningaround showing off the outfit she was going to wear to herinterviews.

"You need to do this..." he saidtaking a hold of her hairbrush moving her hair off to the side takinga hold of a hair tie. "On the side...it looks hot that way." Sheturned to look at herself in the mirror.

"I like it." she answered kissinghis cheek to walk out of the room.

**

"So, Kassandra...things reallyhaven't changed since the end of the show, have they?" theinterviewer, Denise, asked.

"Well...in what regard?" sheasked.

"You're with the same guy, youlive with your friends and you're writing.." she explained.

"Oh..well...yeah. I guess so. You'reright about that." Kassie answered perplexed by the questions theywere asking. She glanced over at her manager who was behind thecamera. Eloisia gave her an equally confused look and shrugged hershoulder. The girl continued asking questions about her current liferarely diving into the past and what Kassie was prepared for.

"Now, I'm going to ask you thequestion everyone wants to know....how is it being married to BrunoMars?" Denise asked. Shit.Shit. Shit. I need something witty yet sarcastic....I have nothing. Idon't have anything. What am I going to say? I can't play vagueand questionable like him...oh shit oh my god...shethought to herself.

"I get to spend the rest of my lifewith my best friend. It's what everyone, I think, would wish for.And we've lasted longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage. So,that's a plus." Kassie answered.

"I bet it's pretty amazing."Denise winked at Kassandra. Whatthe hell was that? The girl doesn't even know me.

"We're done now." Eloisiainterjected taking Kassie away from the interview.

"Sorry, I didn't know they weregoing to talk about him." she told Kassie.

"It's bound to come up. And he wason the show..." Kassie responded. "But next time I wantthequestions in advance so I know they're coming." Kassie said in aserious tone walking out into the lobby of the hotel room catchingDre's eye.

"That was shit, dude." Kassie toldhim. "Where's B?"

"Hr's upstairs, I think." hereplied eyeing the stairs. "Okay...and y'all are leaving in abit, right?" she asked. Dre nodded his head watching Kassie walkupstairs. Bruno had to told him to make sure she was as safe as hewas when they were together.

Kassie slid the keycard to get intothe room.

"Okay..I will see you when I get toLos Angeles. Yes. Miss you too." Bruno caught Kassie walk inquickly ending the conversation. "I will talk to you then," heclosed his phone looking at Kassie's confused face.

"Who was that?" she asked him.