Chapter 22

Bruno took Kassie's hand ,after being bumped into by several people, leading her to the bar.

"What are you drinking tonight, Kittie?" he asked her.

"Ummm..." Kassie thought outloud.

"You want this..." he said handing her the drink the bartender had poured for him.

"Do you get all the girls this?" she asked sipping it leaning against the bar.

"Only the ones I really like. The ones I don't like buy me drinks..." he winked. "Even if they are snotty and bitchy."

She punched him in the shoulder. "That was mean." she laughed.

"Sorry..." he told her hugging her. He pulled away making a face at her.

"Oh god, you haven't changed at all." she matched his face.

"What a hater, Kass. Geez." he answered looking at her in a way he knew would make her melt. She took his hand leading him to the dance floor.

"Dance with me Bruno..." she whispered in his ear. I'll do a lot more than dance with her tonight....he thought to himself. Halfway through the second song Bruno moved in closer to her than he was when they kissed earlier. He stopped before kissing her catching her close her eyes. He started to laugh at her.

"Shit." she answered him as he pulled away.

"I was kidding..." he said wrapping his arms around her waist touching the back of her leg making her jump. After she jumped he kissed her. "I didn't mean to scare you..." he answered her.

"Oh, Bruno...you did everything but scare me..." she replied.

They danced throughout the night. They drank enough for the whole ViP section. "Come homeee with me..." Bruno whispered in her ear.

"Bruno...that's not a good idea." she answered him pulling away from his grip.

"Kassandra...I miss you...please..." he told her giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes she had seen in years.

"Oh my goodness..stop with the eyes, Brunz.." she pleaded as he leaned in pushing her hair off her shoulder kissing her neck lightly and slowly.

"Oh..my...." she sighed as he led her out the door.

"Bruno...I have to tell Clarissa." she told him as they saw flashes from the paparazzi.

"She'll figure it out..." he told her lifting her hand up kissing it.

"What are we doing, Bruno?" she asked him as he started his car putting on the radio to a Top 40 station. He didn't say anything to her, he just leaned over the middle console of the car bringing her head in toward him kissing her. He returned to driving not saying a word.

"Bruno...your apartment is so trashy..your mom taught you better than this.." she said as he lead her into his small apartment full of boxes, clothes and music sheets.

"Be quiet, Kassandra. I don't even want to know what your hotel room looks like."

"I don't know what girls have been on those sheets..." she said pointing to his unmade bed.

"Quit being so sarcastic, Kittie." he answered her as she sat on the couch.

"Come here..." he said turning on his ihome.

"My feet hurt from dancing...no more..." she told him not moving.

"Then take them off, geez..." he whined holding out his hand as she unstrapped her shoes.

"You win..." she said taking his hand smiling at him. He put his arms around her waist looking at her yellow dress. He ran his fingers up to the back of the dress unzipping it slowly as she kissed his neck. He ran his fingers against her back unhooking her strapless bra. She let her dress and bra fall on the floor as she pulled off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. He touched the line on her waist between her hips and six pack that she was working on. She squirmed as he touched the three little lines on her stomach.

"Kassandra...you are even more beautiful than you were...." she stopped him from talking by lifting his head up kissing him.

"Don't talk..." she told him. "Just don't say anything..." she told him kissing his shoulders wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her letting go leading her through the maze of his floor into the bedroom.

"I washed them two days ago..." he told her laying her down on the bed. She looked up at him biting her lip waiting to see what he was going to do next. He placed his hands above her shoulders laying down on top of her kissing her lips moving down to her chest kissing every part of her. She let out a soft moan as he moved down her body.

"Brunnooo....where did you learn to do this?" she asked him. "Ohhh...." she responded to his touch. He returned to her lips as she pulled him in as close to her as possible. "Just get....ohhh....Bru...." she responded to his seductive movements.

"Kassieee.....you....oh my god....." Bruno sighed heavily rolling over to the other end of the bed. She grabbed the flat sheet they had wrinkled running to the bathroom. When she came out she saw Bruno laying on the bed stretched out asleep. She picked up a pillow throwing it at him.

"I'm going home, Bru..." she told him as he squinted his eyes to see her standing there holding her dress with one hand and a sheet with another.

"Whatever. Go, but you'll miss my post-hook-up breakfast." he smiled at her.

"No." she told him.

"Well, I don't know how you're getting there because I drove us here and Clarissa is hooking up with Frankie..." he said glancing at her phone's text messages.

"Shit...." she whinned pushing him off to the side of the bed. "Don't touch me." she told him turning around facing the wall.