Chaper 64

"Brunnnoooo...put me dowwwnnn...."she whined as he walked quickly to the door taking his keys out ofhis pocket without looking unlocking the door.

"Damn. That was skill." sheanswered him as he put her down pushing her hair off her neck kissingit lightly. He led her toward his couch laying her down catching herlooking up at him smiling at him. She grabbed his hand leading hisbody toward hers. He leaned down on top of her kissing her again. Hisfingers ran across her collar bone. He lifted her up slowly trying totake off her shirt. She let him take off his shirt watching hisdetermination. She laughed at his efforts.

"What?" he asked her.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." sheanswered him as he moved his fingers under her bra unclasping thefront hook. He pushed it off to the couch continuing to kiss her allover. She ran her fingers through his hair gripping it tightly as hemoved down further running his lips again her hip lingering on hersmall tattoo. She grabbed his shoulders holding onto his shirt as helingered on her tattoo. He'snever done that before. Holy shit.She thought to herself as she gripped so tightly on his shirt that hecringed a little. "You should probably just take off your clothestoo, B." she whispered in his ear while he moved up to kiss herlips again. He threw off his plaid shirt and t-shirt quickly. Shefelt his warm body against him making everything that had justhappened go away. He ran his hands against her back picking her upblowing into her ear and kissing her earlobe. "Ouch.." he said tohimself.

"You shouldn't have done thatwithout taking off my earrings, Brunz..." he told him as he laidher onto the never slept in bed.

"I'm going to have to rememberthat..." he said to her as he continued to kiss her all over. Hetouched her waist making her laugh.

"Stoopp..." she cried.

"But it's cute, Kittie..." hesaid kissing where he had just made her laugh.

"You're cute..." she respondedmaking him smile. "But you better hurry up before I fall asleep onyou." she told him.

"Oh shit. You are demanding aren'tyou, Kass?" he said kissing her on the forehead. She shrugged hershoulders at his comment.

"I just know what I want, B."

"Me..obviously..." he responded.

"Ohhh....yeahhh....thattttt...."she exclaimed. "Always....Bruno...always that....ohhhh...." sherepeated.

"You are soooo amazing...Kassie..."he whispered in her ear falling off to the side of the bed. His wordsmade her get butterflies and tingle all over.

"I'll be right back...." shetold him standing up to get his t-shirt that was sitting on thefloor. He pushed himself over to where she was laying on the bedgrabbing her waist.

"Don't leave me, babyyyyy...."he whined.

"I'm just going to pee...geez."she answered him turning around after putting on the shirt. Shewatched him push himself up with his elbows bringing her in close tohim. He kissed her asking her not to leave. "You know...the secondoption wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..." she saidfalling into the bed with him.

**

Later that evening Kassie sat acrossfrom Bruno at his table watching him eat. They had stopped talking toeach other after she asked him what he was going to do about theweekend.

"Bruno...I'm sorry I brought itup." she told him in a soft empathetic voice.

"I just don't want to think aboutit. It was one huge big mistake....and I don't know how I'm goingto fix it." he said looking up into her eyes with some alfredosauce on his lips.

"B...." she paused licking herfinger moving in toward his lips. "You've got something white onlips..."

"Kass! Too soon!" he exclaimed.

"Brunz...." she rubbed her fingeracross the top of his lips showing him what she had wiped off.

"It was the alfredo sauce..." sheshowed him smiling trying to get rid of the tension in the room.

 "Oh." he answered quietly notchanging his flat tone.