Chapter 98

"Bruno! I can't even hear myself think! Oh my gooodddd...." Kassie yelled turning down the music down in the living room.

"Hey! I liked it that way..." he told her coming out of the small room he had set up as a studio reaching over with his hand to turn it up.

"No. It's my house too and I have to write a bit before we go out tonight." she said moving the controlled farther down.

"It's Thanksgiving, Kass. Take a break....dance with meee..." he said moving the options to Hooked by his opening act Mayer Hawthorne making her smile as he grabbed her around the waist twirling her around the room. She stood up from his twirl dancing around him pointing to him moving in toward him to kiss him. "Not yet..." he told her continuing to dance with her through the end of the song dipping her and twirling her as they both laughed at each other. It was the most fun either of them had had together since he had come back from Europe. Together they sang the very end of the song together flopping on the couch as an older eighties song started playing. Bruno leaned in toward her to kiss her. "You're really distracting me from writing, Kassandra."

"I could say the same thing about you..." Kassie answered through their kisses. Just as she was about to take off his shirt wrapped around him on the couch they heard the door open. "God, Bruno. Lock your door." she answered grabbing the sweater she had on to see who in the front of the house.

"Jesus Christ, you two could have called before showing up..." Kassie said hugging Jordan taking the drink mixes she had in her hand.

"We came to get the party started early!" Jordan exclaimed. "Or are you not drinking, Kittie?"

"You're not drinking?" Ryan asked pouring vodka into small glasses for the girls. "Like..."

"Yes, Ryan..." Kassie answered. "But I think I can wait until my bestest friend goes home to stop drinking..." she told them.

"That's my girl!" Jordan said taking a sip of the drink.

**

"Kass...you're a mess, babe...and it's only 10..." Bruno took Kassie over to the couch sitting her next to one of his friends that was at the house. "But, Bruno...we're not going anywhere else tonight...." she slurred trying to stand up.

"No, you're not going anywhere else tonight..." he said pushing her back toward the chair. "Watch her..." he said to the girl pointing to his wife.

"I've got her, Beuno." she smiled as Kaasie laid her head on the girl.

"I get to have sex with that...every day...." Kassie said loudly.

"We know, Kassie." she answered running her fingers through her hair placing Kassie on a pillow.

**

"Woah...where did everyone go?" Kassie asked struggling to stand up taking a sip of water that was next to her.

"They're going to Grey Moss...you're staying here..." Bruno told her.

"No..I'm going." she answered stumbling toward him.

"Bruno....come on..." Ryan said standing at the door.

"You don't tell him what to do, Ry. He does that." Kassie replied in the same slurred tone.

"Kassandra...I'll take you to bed..." Jordan said grabbing her arm.

"How did I get so wasted?" she asked falling into the bed.

"Your husband challenged you to take more shots than him..."

"Who won?" Kassie asked.

"You did...you took 5 and he stopped at 4."

"Then I can go with y'all!" Kassie exclaimed.

"No...stay here..." Jordan demanded pushing her back onto the bed.

"At least let me say good night to my husbannnddddd...." she whined.

"Fine...come on drunk drawf." Jordan said leading her toward the front of the house.

They walked into the kitchen seeing Bruno and Ryan looking at each other with serious looks on their faces.

"What's going on?" Jordan asked feeling all of Kassie's weight on her side.

"Sorry..." she responded to her stumble.

"I just told Ryan..." Bruno said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh..." Jordan paused looking at her boyfriend's upset face.

"Told him what?" Kassie asked moving over to a chair at a table smiling at them.

"I slept with him, Kassie..." Jordan said moving far enough away that she wouldn't get hit by her best friend.