Chapter 70

Bruno walked past his band mate ssqueezing between Tiara and Kassie. "I love both of you sooooomuch." he said kissing his sister on the cheek followed by turningKassie around to kiss her an enourmous embarrassing kiss.

"Jesus Christ, Bruno. That was so completely unnecessary." Kassie told him taking a hold of his kneesmiling at him.

"They totally did it on the plane..."Jamaero came over to the table sitting where one of Bruno's cousinshad just left.

"You tolddd them? Bruno!" Kassiesaid smacking him on the back of the head.

"Ouch. That hurt so badly..." he answered her. "It was the other one on the plane that started therumor..." Bruno told them pointing toward his oldest sister.

"I heard that Kass almost kicked Claire's ass too...." Tiara interjected.

"I kicked her ass all the way backto 003." Kassie smiled.

"She didn't touch her." Brunolaughed.

"Quit ruining my dreams, Brunz."Kassie answered. "I'll kick her ass one day." she answeredtaking a sip of Bruno's drink that he had sat in front of her.

"Oh yeah....you can have that..."he answered her.

"Oh...good. Because I'm going toneed it when we karaoke tonight." she told him with a smile.

"We?" he asked.

"Not we..."she said. "We...as in the Spice girls." she told him.

"Oh..they got back together?" heasked remembering that the Spice Girls were Kassie, Tiara, Taylor andJordan.

"It's a one night affair..."Tiara said standing up taking Kassie's hand. "Come on Posh. Let'sgo." she said.

"Alright, Sporty..leggo0oo..."she exclaimed.

"You need some time away from him..."Tiara told her after Kassie finished her statement.

"What? We've only been togetherfor like 3 days. No, 4. But still. Why?" Kassie asked confused.

"It's weird. I don't think I've ever seen either of you this happy before. And I like it...I think weall do...it's just...weird. Even when y'all were together before...I don't think I've ever seen him light up the way hedoes when he catches your eye." Tiara told her. "It's gross.But I'm happy for you two. Please don't mess it up again. I can't stand to see you two the way you were after you broke up the firsttime." Tiara told her walking toward Jordan and Taylor who weresitting with Ryan and Eric.

"Ready Ginger and Baby?" Kassieasked.

"Let's do this..." Jordan saidjumping up from her seat. "Watch this...we're rock stars..."Taylor told Ryan winking at him. "Get it girrllll..." Ryanyelled. When Bruno heard Ryan's voice he turned around starting toholler at the girls.

"They're so embarrassing."Taylor said picking up the microphone.

"When did that happen?" Kassieasked putting the microphone away from their mouths.

"Last night." Taylor smiled moving their hands away from the mic as the music started. The girls tooktheir places dancing and singing horribly.

"Yeeessss!" Bruno screamed at them. "You all deserve a Grammmmyyyy!"

"An Emmy!" Ryan answered.

"A Juno!" Jordan's boyfriend exclaimed.

"All of them!" Bruno said coming over to Kassie holding her hand leading her away from the group.

"We'll be back..." he told them winking at the girls as he turned his head away from the house.

"I don't need to know that stuff..."Tiara scoffed wandering back toward her family.

"Bruno...it's rainingggg...."Kassie whined as he pulled her away from everyone.

"There's an umbrella in thecar...come on..." he said unlocking the car.

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

"You know exactly where we'regoing. Don't play dumb, Kassandra."

"But why now?" she asked him.

"Because...just because." he told her turning off the car .

"Is it even there anymore, B?" she asked him holding his hand lightly digging her feet into the softsand.

"I don't know..we'll have towait and see..." He told her.

"Why are you so mean sometimes?"she asked him smiling.

"I know it gets to you..and drivesyou crazy...that's why..." he told her taking her hand pullingher up onto the familiar rock. He held the umbrella over their headswalking in the puddles of water.

"You could have at least told me that is was all muddy..my shoes are going to get all gross..."Kassie responded to the water splashing on her new Diane VonFurstenberg sandals.

"Come 'ere..." he said leaningagainst the rock.

"What are you doing?" she askedhim.

"Taking off your shoes. Then you won't get them dirty..." he said taking a hold of her legs.

"I'm going to fallll..." she said wobbling off to the side. He grabbed her before she could tripover herself making them both laugh uncontrollably. "Oh my god. I saw my life flash before my eyes..." she smiled at him.

"I'd be sad if I lost you babyyy..."Bruno told her hugging her after he pulled off her second shoe.

"Ohh...Bruno...it's still there..."Kassie said rubbing her fingers along the carving he had made year sago.

"I told you it would still be there..." he answered her walking off to the side digging into hispockets.

"You really need to stop...."Kassie started knowing that he was digging in his pocket for his lighter. "smokinnggg...." she said in a long tone seeing him pullsomething out of his pocket.

"Marry me?" he said with thebiggest smile on his face she had ever seen.