Chatper 60

"Stop, Bruno...oh my goodness."Kassie told him pushing his hand off of her hair slightly embarrassedby the things he was doing.

"Kassie! You're blushing!" helaughed at her.

"I can't help it!" she giggled.

"Kittie...can that be my firstsingle?" he asked her.

"Why are you asking me, Bru?" shewas confused about his question.

"Because...it could just be forus....I have others...." he told her.

"Bruno...it's too good to keep.Everyone will love it. I mean...everyone." she told him sincerely.

"But you said that about Dancing inthe mirror, Kass." he said disappointed.

"You weren't signed, you didn'thave two other songs, you didn't have people wanting more, Bruno.This could be the more. And the beginning...." she responded. "Youneed to believe in yourself, Brunz. "

**

"Get your shit, Clarissa..we'regoing to be late..." Kassie yelled at her friend taking a hold of abag walking out to the car.

"I'm coming...I'm right behindyou." Clarissa said.

"Ugh. She is so slowwwww..." Amyexclaimed trying to make her feel bad.

"Okay...okay..let's get to motherfucking Vegas to see Kassie's hot boyfriend." Clarissa saidsliding into the car.

"I just wish we could have gottenthere earlier. We're getting there just for the show and then theafter party." Kassie told them.

"When was the last time you sawhim?" Amy asked her pulling out onto the street.

"Ummm....maybe like 3 weeks ago? Youwould know. He was here..." Kassie told her. "I've just startedto lose track of time. Or if he's here I don't see him..." shesaid sadly.

"Isn't that why y'all broke upthe first time, Kass?" Clarissa asked.

"Yeah...but this is different. Hehasn't been an ass about it. He knows what he is doing thistime...because of last time. We both know what we're doing thistime." she told them.

**

Kassie carried her heels in one handholding a drink in the other walking toward the section of the clubthat was roped off for them.

"Kassie...you couldn't even putshoes on?" one of the girls they were with asked.

"It doesn't matter. When I putthem on I'm taller than he is..." Kassie answered placing herhand on the wall slipping o n her shoes. "There..is that better?"she asked.

"Yes, much..." she jumped feelingBruno step behind her wrapping his arms around her from behindplacing his head on her shoulder.

"Oh shit..." she said feeling himkiss her neck. "Try not to scare me next time, B." she laughed.He walked up in front of her to look at her.

"Okay. I'm good now. I just neededto see your face before the show." he said turning around.

"What?" she asked seeing him walkaway with Phil laughing. "They're so fucking crazy."

A few minutes later the lights wentdown turning red. They heard drums playing and the guitar start. Hisvoice drove her crazy..

"Kassandra...he has all those girlsscreaming like crazy." Clarissa told her.