Chapter 89

What are you doing today, Kittie?"Bruno asked her from his seat at the kitchen table over hisblackberry.

"I'm going to my mom's...."she answered.

"Oh...." Bruno answered hoping shewas going to say she wasn't doing anything.

"If I come back crying I'm sorry."she responded throwing the towel she had around her hair on theground where the cat was.

"Baby..I can come with you." heanswered her.

"Oh god, no. I wouldn't want youto even come close to her right now. I can feel her rage from here. Ibet Tiara can feel it all the way at home." Kassie answered.

"I know. That's why you shouldn'tgo there alone." he answered taking her hand from the table.

"Sam is going to be there."

"Well, if Sammie's going to bethere I guess that makes me feel a little better." Bruno replied."But...Kassandra...." Bruno said in a serious tone.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I love you." he told her.

"Oh god." she laughed at himstanding up from her chair.

"When did you tell your mom you weregoing to be over there? Wait...." he paused walking toward herwrapping his arms around her waist leaning in toward her. "Don'tanswer that...you have all day to go see her." he smiled leaning into kiss her gently touching the strap of her sleeveless shirt she hadslept in moving it down her arm so it fell off.

"Brunooooo...come on...." shewhined at his impulsivity.

"I'm leaving in two days...." hewhispered on her shoulder kissing her while running his hand againsther other shoulder wiggling the other strap off her side.

"Oh god. Bruno." she sighedbringing his head up to look into her eyes. He bit and then lickedhis lips seductively smiling at her. "You are too much." sheanswered grabbing him to kiss him. She let her shirt fall down alongher waist as he pressed himself against her warm body. He smelled herhair as he moved toward her neck. Mmmm.Strawberry. He thought tohimself. She wrapped her arms around his waist moving her arms alonghis back trying to take off his shirt as he pushed her toward hisbedroom.

"Ouch..." she cried stepping on apair of her heels that were on the floor.

"Pick up your shit, Kass." Brunolaughed bending down to pick up the shoe throwing it in the otherdirection. They reached the bed not sure exactly what they weredoing. Is this a quickie? Is this morning sex? Is this Iwant you sex? Or is itwe're married I love yousex? Bruno ran his fingers through her now damp wavy hair lookinginto her eyes. She started turning red as he leaned down to kiss herforehead. She could feel his smile against her nose making her laugh.He moved his arms around her placing her in the middle of the bedletting her legs dangle off the edge of the bed. He moved his handsto take off her JuicyCouture sweat pants."Kass...how do you make these slutty pants look so good?"

"Umm..lots of practice." shewinked at him grabbing his arms pulling him toward her body. "It'sgod's will." he laughed at her leaning down to kiss her. He slidhis body on top of her looking at her eyes close as he kissed herstomach moving down between her legs and hips.

"Oh...Brunnnoooo..how do you..oh mygod. Oh my goooodddd..." she responded to his touch."Just....pleaassseee..."

"Should I stop?" he laid his headon her stomach trying to mess with her.

"Brunnnooo..come onnnnn..." shewhined. "I don't beg."

"But it's sexy when you do." heanswered moving up near her lips teasing her.

"Fine..I'm done." Kassie saidturning her head toward the wall.

"Kitttieeee...." he whinned.

"Now who's begging?"

"Me." he answered. Kassie felt himinside her as he finished the statement making her bite her lip as hemade her scream.

"Oh god, Bruno. Can we do thatagain?" she asked him after he rolled over onto the side of thebed.

"I thought you had to go to yourmom's?"

"She can wait." she told himkissing his ear knowing it would turn him on.

**

"Mommmm..." Kassie opened the doorpeeking into the house smelling vanilla cherry candles. "Where didyou get that candle?" she asked seeing her mother in the laundryroom.

"It's scentsy, Kassandra." sheanswered.

"Oh. I want some of those."shetold her mother taking a hold of the towels helping her mother foldthe towels.

"Thanks, Kass." Penny answeredhanding her daughter the laundry basket to place the towels in. "Didyou two eat yet?"

"No. He went to the studio to workon that Breaking Dawnthing." Kass told hermother about what he was doing as they walked over to the couch.

"Kassandra. I'm still not pleasedwith your actions."

"Mom, you're never going to likehim. Or anything he does. Can't you just be happy for us? You'rethe only..I mean...only one...and that's a lot of people...whohasn't been supportive of what happened. I don't need you to beall happy, happy, joy, joy or anything...but you're my mother. Atleast support our decision to get married."

"Tell me one thing, Kassandra."Penny asked her daughter.

"How drunk were you?"

"I wasn't that drunk. He couldn'twalk. I think I had like 3 shots and a few mixed drinks. That wasit." she tried to get out of the question her mother was asking.

"Not that drunk huh?" she asked.

"Mom..if I knew I was too drunk tothink straight I would have said no and laughed it off. I wanted tomarry him. I've always wanted to marry him." she confessed.

"But, Kassie..what happens when hehurts you again?" she asked him. "What happens when he meets somegirl and uses his usual charm on her?"

"He'll have to tell me he'ssorry because he's married and it hurts my feelings. And we'llhave amazing make-up sex." she explained.

"Oh my...goodness, Kassandra. Idon't need to know about your sex life. " her mother sighed.

"Tell me for real mom...why do youdislike him so much? I know where this conversation is going. You'regoing to insult his personality, you're going to say he's afailure...even though he's won a grammy, is a gazillion timesplatinum, just finished touring the whole world and knocked the socksoff of the whole world by singing about Amy Winehouse...oh and thenyou'll go back to the cocaine and how he's a drug addict eventhough he is working so hard on fixing that. What the fuck is yourproblem?" she screamed. Shit.That probably wasn't the best thing to do. Shethought to herself cringing after she yelled.

"Kass..I don't want you to end uplike your father and me." she said bluntly.