Chapter 84

Kassie blushed at his comment hopingthat there was a sliver of sober in his statement.

The rented officiant started to speakabout Bruno and Kassandra. He talked about how they knew each otherlonger than any of the people he had married that day and that theymade an adorable couple. Ohmy god. I'm getting married...in Las Vegas...oh my god. No...we'realready married...oh my god, oh my god, holy shit, my mom is going tokill me. Dad will kill him...and everyone that tried to stop us. Ohmy god, oh my god. But he's so...I do love him. I do want to marryhim..oh my god...

"Kassandra?" Bruno asked hersnapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh..yeah...what was the question?"she asked looking back of at the cheapily dressed man in front of herwho was talking about the marriage.

"Is there anything else we need tosay before we say the vows?" he asked her.

"No, no. Go on." she smiledthrough her confusion.

"Then we'll do this fast...do youeach take each other to have and to hold, for richer for poorer, insickness and health, in good times and bad times?" he asked them.

Bruno stared into Kassie's eyesmaking her melt. Kassie smiled through her spinning head knowing thatwhat they were doing was right. "I do." they said through theirlaughs.

"Now kiss!" Phil yelled at them.Bruno smiled a huge infectious smile watching Kassie's eyes closewaiting for him to kiss her. He leaned in to her kissing her quicklybefore pulling away.

"Hey! That's not a first kiss!"she told him pulling him in to kiss him again. "That was a realfirst kiss." she said feeling weak as he held on to her stumblinglegs picking her up to carry her out of the room.

They started laughing uncontrollablyreaching the outside of the bright white artificially lit chapel."Kassandra Grace....I love you." he said sweetly to her watchingher get emotional.

"What did we just do, Bruno?"

"I don't know, but I think it wasthe decision I've ever made." he responded touching a curl nearher face moving his fingers down her cheek wiping off her smearedmake-up.

Ryan walked up behind them wrappinghis arms around them. "Let's go...we have more drinking todo..it's only ..." he told them.

"No...I think we're just gonna goto bed..." Bruno answered looking at Kassie's tired eyes.

"Yeah...I think so..." Kassie saidrunning her fingers through her hair pulling out the post ceremonycurls.

**

Kassie leaned against the wallwatching Bruno dig into his pocket for the room's keycard.

"Kass...I can't get it..." hesaid handing her the keycard.

"You're not sliding it fastenough..." she told him getting the green light to flash fasterthan he could finish the statement.

"Oh my god...." they heard twogirls whispering as they walked down the hallway looking at Bruno andKassie who was still wearing the short white dress.

Bruno hugged her from behind as theywalked into the small hotel room.

"Oh my god, Bruno...you are onlyhere for three days and it's a mess..." she told him kicking someof his clothes on the ground leading them to the bed. He stopped herin the middle of the room turning her around to kiss her.

"Bruno...we have the rest of ourlives...I still feel like we're spinning..."

"Kassss....." he whined.

"No." she answered emphaticallylaying on the bed.

Bruno threw himself on her chestlooking up at her. He rambled about the show he had the next day.Kassie lost herself In his words trying to stay awake.

"Oh...oh...." she jumped feelingBruno's head in the same place on her chest as it was when theyfell asleep hearing her phone ring. She moved her arms to see it washer mother calling. As she tried to reach over to pick it up sheheard Bruno's phone ring.

"B...your phone..." she saidmoving closer to her phone.

"Oh crap...it's almost timeto....mom?" he asked pressing the green button on his phone.

"Oh...mom...hi..." Kassieresponded to her phone.