Chapter 47

Three weeks later

Kassie jumped out of her bed hearing aknock on her door. "What the helllll?" she whined putting on herglasses tripping over clothes and a suitcase.

"You better not be arobber...because...oh Bruno..." she said looking him up and downwith red eyes and his hair all over the place. "What happened?"she asked.

"She broke up with me. She said thatyou were right. That I can't be in a relationship for more than 6months. That I don't deserve her or you or any girl." he saidflipping onto her couch. Kassie moved his legs to sit next to him.

"What did you say to her when youcame home?" she asked him honestly interested.

"I told her that she is myeverything. I said I want to only be with her. But that I wasn'tready..to..to..." he sniffed away a tear.

"To marry her?" she finished forhim.

"Yeah..." he answered. "OhKittie...I love her. I miss her already."

"Are you going to try to get herback, bb?"

"I think I've already losther....forever..." he told Kassie.

Kassie got up from the couch going tothe fridge. She pulled out some chocolate pudding walking over toBruno handing him the food. "It always makes it better." she toldhim. She turned around walking toward her closet. "Here....sleepwith this..." she said throwing him a blanket.

**

"Brunz....play that again...."Phil told him. Bruno sat at the piano playing three chords. Ari satat the drums playing along with it. "I know it..." Bruno saidplaying the chords again singing along with it. "Beautifulgirls....all over the worrlldddd...."

"That's good dude....but whatelse?" he asked.

"I don't know." he said sadly.

"I'm sorry she broke up with you,Bruno..." Phil comforted him.

"I am too. I'm no angel...but I'mso bad...right?" he asked. "It's like I could have everygirl..but then I end up with nothing...nothing at all..." Brunostarted to talk to himself. "Like the two girls that have evermeant the most to me...I fucked it up...with both of them." hefinished.

"Wait...two?" Phil asked.

"Kassie, dude Kassie and Audrey. AndI did exactly the same thing to both of them."

"You mean you asked Kassie to marryyou when you were drunk once?" Aaron asked.

"No. But I broke her heart. And Itold her to not let anyone ever break her heart."

**

"Kass...why is Bruno's stuff allover the place?" Amy asked glancing at the couch where a hat, shoesand a jacket were laying.

"Audrey broke up with him. I toldhim he could stay over for a bit." she explained.

"So how long is it going to take fory'all to hook up, Kittie?" she asked.

"Drunk or sober?" Kassie asked.

"Sober." Amy said taking a bite ofher cookie.

"I give him a week before he tellsme he loves me again. And two days before he tries to get in mypants." Kassie laughed.

"You wanna bet on that?" Amyreplied.

"Ten bucks.." Kassie said holdingout her hand.

"Deal." Amy responded.