Perhaps fifth uncle told me

Kong Xiangxiang couldn’t help but cry.

The daughter she had raised for 19 years and raised so well was actually not her biological daughter. How could she accept this?

Jiang Qing patted the back of her hand and asked the old lady, mom, did you already know that Rui ‘er isn’t my daughter? ”

Compared to Kong Xiangxiang, Jiang Qing was much more steady. even though this matter was very sudden to him, he still did not have much emotional fluctuation.

Or perhaps, he had already noticed from Jiang Cheng’s words and actions, so when the matter was exposed, his reaction wasn’t so big.

“it’s only been a few years.”

the old lady looked at him. ” ah sheng was the first to find out. i noticed him while he was investigating. i only found out after looking through some of the information he had. ”

“sheng already found out?” Kong Xiangxiang was so shocked that she forgot to cry.

She wanted to ask why Jiang Cheng didn’t tell them since he had already found out.

she then thought of jiang cheng’s cold personality and how he wasn’t close to her, his mother. it wasn’t strange that he didn’t tell them the truth.

“When did Sheng find out?” second master jiang fan asked.

I’m not sure, ” the old lady said. but I guess he found out when he took over Rui ‘er’s Affairs.

so early. as a junior, Jiang Heng had been silent all this time. He spoke subconsciously at this time.

However, he had spoken out what everyone was thinking.

that’s right, he had known about it long ago, but he had kept it a secret until now.

“mom, since rui ‘er isn’t my daughter, what about my daughter? did you or ah sheng find anything?” Kong Xiangxiang’s voice was choked.

The old lady looked at her. It must have been hard on her to hold it in until now.

” you’re not too stupid for not believing that little girl’s words and thinking that she’s your daughter. ”

The old lady had also seen the video circulating on the Haicheng University campus forum. Combined with Shi Yan’s phone call, it was not difficult for the old lady to deduce what Xuan wanrou had said to Kong Xiangxiang.

“i don’t know where your daughter is now, but perhaps ah sheng does. But as ah Sheng’s mother, you should know him well. Although he looks cold, he wouldn’t know that his own sister is out there.”

“He didn’t bring her back, I’m afraid that the child is tired.”

“you have to be mentally prepared,” the old lady said after a pause.

Kong Xiangxiang didn’t want to believe it. it won’t! or, maybe ah sheng just likes rui ‘er more and didn’t want rui’ er to be sad when she found out the truth, so he didn’t bring her back. maybe ah sheng is secretly taking care of the child yingluo.”

“Sheng hasn’t been taking care of anyone in private all these years.” the old lady said.

he’s not the kind of person who would only take care of his sister and not bring her back even though he knows that she’s out there. Eldest daughter-in-law, you should believe in your son’s character.

“i naturally believe in our son’s character, but mom, i … i was just thinking what if? That’s the daughter I carried for ten months and gave birth to, she hasn’t even been raised by my side for a day, how can she be so weak?”