Miss shi's great charm

Without waiting for shi yan’s reply, jiang che lowered his head and kissed her lips.”don’t be angry, it’s my fault.”

it did sound like he was admitting his mistake, but that was if you ignored his constantly shaking chest.

He was still holding back his laughter.

he didn’t usually like to smile, but now he couldn’t stop laughing. shi yan glared at him in the dark.

Perhaps it was because he was close, or perhaps it was because the light was not so dim that he could not see her at all, but Jiang che saw her glare clearly.

His chest trembled slightly as he let out a low laugh.

He lowered his head and kissed her.

she actually had such a side to her. it really gave him a big surprise.

Shi Yan was in his arms, feeling dizzy from his kiss.

When he let her go, she put her hand on his chest and leaned against him without moving.

His slightly hoarse voice came from above, ” “Miss Shi, are you not angry anymore?”

It was as if he was still angry and he would kiss her again, directly until she was no longer angry.

“i’m not angry.” Perhaps it was because of the kiss just now, her breath had not completely caught, and her voice was a little soft.

But she was not angry.

What was she angry about? it wasn’t a big deal.

She was just a little upset, upset that she had actually done that. What was the difference between that and a little girl throwing a tantrum?

She had never thought that she would throw a tantrum.

however, her annoyance was not because she didn’t like it, but because she was embarrassed.

It was too embarrassing.

Even Jiang che, who had an elegant and reserved temperament, was overjoyed and laughed for so long.

“Really?” He asked in a low voice.

“Really, I’m not angry.”

“then, miss shi, you ignored me just now. was it because you were shy?”

shi yan,”yingluo.”

his chest shook again.

“teacher jiang, if you continue to laugh, i’ll really get angry.” shi yan looked stunned.

“Okay, okay, I won’t laugh anymore. Don’t be angry, miss Shi.”

He held her waist with his right hand and raised his left hand to her cheek and ear.”Miss Shi, I came to see you today. I probably won’t be coming back until your military training ends.”

Shi Yan clutched the side of his shirt at the waist. Her right hand slid from his heart to his shoulder. She looked up slightly and asked,”Is there something you’re busy with?”

his fingertips touched her earlobe, and his thumb gently rubbed her cheek. ” “No, it’s just that you’re too charming, miss Shi.”

Shi Yan was stunned for two seconds, and her face and ears instantly turned red.

She understood what he meant.

It’s really …

She didn’t know what to say.

jiang che’s palm was on her face. he immediately noticed that the temperature of her delicate cheek under his palm was gradually rising, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.