Completely unable to understand

Obviously, not everyone could find out about Jiang Cheng’s business trip.

han shuangshuang didn’t know that jiang cheng had gone on a business trip.

” i heard from that student that miss shi was having a meal with a man in the restaurant. may i ask if he’s my second brother? ”

Su mi and han shuangshuang had mentioned han Di’s confession to Shi Yan.

Shi Yan smiled and looked at han shuangshuang. “since it’s presumptuous, miss han shouldn’t ask more.”

as if not seeing the frozen smile on han shuangshuang’s face, shi yan continued to smile and said, ” “but since miss han has asked, it would be impolite of me to not answer.”

“Miss han, you’re thinking too much. The person I had dinner with was not second young master han. including the time i met second young master han at the jiang family’s mansion, we’ve only met twice, so we’re not familiar with each other.”

he smiled and nodded at han shuangshuang, then turned to leave.

Han shuangshuang might have been triggered by Shi Yan’s lack of respect for her, so she quickly said, ” “Wait!”

” if the man you were eating with wasn’t my second brother, then was that young master jiang? ”

shi yan turned around and asked,”what is it?” so what if i’m not?”

she looked back and smiled, her voice clear,”miss han, are you questioning me?” If I am not familiar with miss han, then what position does miss han have to question me?”

f * ck! han shuangshuang’s expression was a little ugly.

Jiang Rui frowned and said,”sister shuangshuang, if I remember correctly, you don’t have a close relationship with my brother, do you?” even if it was my brother, it’s none of your business.”

“I’ve lived with my brother since we were little, and we’re so close. I didn’t even question Yan, so what right do you have to do that?”

for the sake of the friendship between our families, I’ll call you sister shuangshuang. Don’t make me not even want to call you sister. If that really comes to pass, I’m afraid you’ll have a hard time in the Han family.

Han shuangshuang’s face turned red and white.

“Sorry, I was just a little curious, that’s why I said that.”

i saw how pitiful she looked.

jiang rui couldn’t bear to see her acting like this, and she felt goosebumps all over.

sister shuangshuang, it’s not the first time you’ve made a slip of the tongue. Don’t wear away the little bit of friendship between us that can’t be considered deep. Otherwise, I’m afraid it won’t look good on everyone’s face.

she turned around and glanced at the dazed xuan wanrou. ” “the person who came to find trouble with yan is crazy. sister shuangshuang, don’t copy her.”

with that said, she ignored han shuangshuang and left with shi yan.

ren kexin and chang ru tried to hold back their laughter.

song meilian glanced at han shuangshuang and xuan wanrou, then turned around and followed shi yan and the others.

Even song Meilian, who didn’t speak much, couldn’t help but ridicule,”Shi Yan, don’t these people use their brains before coming to find trouble with you? What good would it do them to go on a rampage like this?”