Ask her what month her birthday was

Shi Yan’s body stiffened and she stopped in her tracks.

The hand that was holding her wrist slowly slid down her wrist and held her hand.

his palm was warm.

Shi Yan had thought that he would give an explanation or even make up an excuse, but he didn’t. He only said,”Miss Shi, let’s go.”

he held her hand tightly and led her towards the dark stone path.

His steps were slow, but his hands were clenched tightly.

after following him for a few steps, shi yan couldn’t help lowering her head and chuckling in the dark night.

she let him hold her right hand.

This road was really dark, and there was no one around. It was quiet.

It was precisely this kind of atmosphere that easily bred some special feelings and atmosphere.

just as shi yan felt her heart beat faster, the person beside her said,”miss shi, is this the first time you’ve taken this path?”

” yes, i usually only see it from afar when i pass by. this road is less crowded even during the day. ” because it was remote.

“In the future, Ms. Shi, don’t walk on such a small path alone at night. It’s dangerous even if you’re in school.”

“I don’t usually go out at night, and even if I do, I won’t be alone.”

“that’s good.” he said.

his grip on her hand seemed to tighten.

“Mr. Jiang, how are my orchids?”

“Very good, but I’ll only take care of it for a while. After a few days, miss Shi will have to raise it herself.”

“you’re raising it?” Shi Yan was slightly startled. She looked up at him, but the light was too dim, so she could only barely see the outline of his face.

“a plain lotus cauldron is too precious. it’s not suitable to keep it in the dormitory.”

even if no one in their dormitory moved, there was no guarantee that there would be people who would come to visit.

she might not have the eyesight to recognize the white crowned lotus cauldron and then covet it to take it away. she was afraid that others would not know its value and touch it randomly, and then it would be spoiled.

one of the main reasons why the uncrowned lotus cauldron was so valuable was that it was difficult to keep.

This was the confession orchid that Jiang che had given her. Even if there was only a tiny possibility, she did not want it to be spoiled in her hands.

“I’m not raising them in the dormitory.”

“?”shi yan was puzzled.

“miss shi, i’ve decided on a place to stay near haicheng university,” he said.

shi yan stopped in her tracks.

so fast?

Although he had said that he would be able to confirm it in about two days, this was a little too fast.

She didn’t say anything. She pursed her lips in the dark and followed him again.

” i didn’t go to see it personally after i confirmed it. i only saw the photos collected by jiang lin. ”

“it’s not easy to find an apartment near haicheng university, and it’s even more difficult to find a villa with a courtyard. so, ms. shi might not like the decoration style of this residence that we’ve decided on, and it’ll take some time to renovate it.”