selfish and narrow-minded

She had never thought about this, and her brother had never mentioned it to her.

However, she knew that there were many rich young ladies in Haicheng who had their eyes on her brother, and han shuangshuang was one of the more prominent ones.

her brother wasn’t young anymore. it was fine if he didn’t have a girlfriend, but it couldn’t be that he didn’t even have someone he liked, right? could it be that her brother was actually hiding someone in his heart, but she didn’t know about it?

If so, who could it be?

Did she know him?

“your brother is so outstanding. what kind of person will your sister-in-law be in the future?”

Sister-in-law

yes, she would have a sister-in-law too.

Rui ‘er, your brother is so good to you. If he has a girlfriend and treats her well, will you feel uncomfortable? ” as the only child, ren kexin was really curious about this. she didn’t have the chance to experience it herself, so she could only ask someone else.

“i’m not too sure. i’ll only know when the time comes.”

Jiang Rui could feel that her smile was a little forced.

It was because she suddenly realized that if her brother shared the good things he had done for her with others, she would definitely feel uncomfortable in her heart. She would feel very uncomfortable!

As a younger sister, it was obviously wrong of her to have such a mentality. Did she want her brother to be single for the rest of his life?

How could this be?

Her brother was so outstanding, how could he be single for the rest of his life!

such an outstanding brother should have a happy life!

however, whenever she thought about how her brother would share the good things he had done for her with others, she would feel a little upset. she didn’t think she was an unreasonable person, nor was she a bad person, so how could she have such a mentality?

She didn’t want to be a vicious sister-in-law in the future!

No, no, she couldn’t have this kind of mentality. She had to take it seriously!

When Yan first came to the Jiang family, she heard that her grandmother wanted to set Yan up with her brother. At that time, she had felt something was wrong.

She didn’t realize it at that time because Yan gave her a good feeling, and her good impression of Yan overshadowed all these. now that she thought about it, she had asked her brother if he was interested in yan. when she found out that her brother had no interest in yan, she felt a little happy.

it was so obvious, but she didn’t even notice!

could she be a hidden bad person?

Jiang Rui could not accept that she had such a hidden attribute.

“but my brother is so outstanding, so i think the woman he values shouldn’t be bad. Since the other party is not bad and she is my brother’s partner, it is only right for my brother to treat her well. I should not feel uncomfortable in my heart.”

would she not feel uncomfortable if the other party was outstanding enough?

jiang rui was not sure.

this was because she realized that even if shi yan was as outstanding as she was and shi yan was her friend, she would still feel uncomfortable if her brother shared his good intentions with her.