Put on more clothes to avoid catching a cold

The two of them didn't talk much after that. after lunch and dessert, they sat for a while. shi yan was about to leave at about two o 'clock.

"mr. jiang."

Jiang che, who was sitting at the side and working on his computer, immediately looked up at her.

Shi Yan closed the book in her hand and said with a smile,"It's getting late, I have to go back. Otherwise, Rui 'er won't be able to see me when she comes later. Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Jiang. If there's a chance in the future, I'll treat you to a meal."

As if she didn't see Jiang Che's gaze on her, she smiled and nodded politely at him, then got up and put the book back on the shelf.

"You're welcome, miss Shi," Jiang che said.

"Since miss Shi has another appointment, I won't stay any longer. I'll send you off."

then, he turned off his laptop and placed it on the coffee table before standing up.

it meant that he wanted to send shi yan off.

Thinking that he had been sitting for a long time, it would be good for him to get up and take a walk, Shi Yan did not refuse.

The two of them left the living room one after another.

they were walking side by side with a distance of about 50 centimeters between them.

It didn't rain again today, but the sky was still gray and there was no sun, so the ground still looked a little wet. However, the stone-paved road absorbed water quickly and didn't accumulate water, so it didn't affect walking.

The two of them didn't speak and walked for a few minutes to the entrance of the courtyard.

he left the courtyard.

shi yan turned around and looked at the handsome man who was still standing on the stone steps behind her.

His temperament was still gentle, and he still gave people the feeling of being bathed in the spring breeze at first glance, but Shi Yan could feel that his current mood was not right.

however, shi yan didn't point it out. she just pretended not to see it.

"Teacher Jiang, let's stop here."

Jiang che didn't respond to Shi Yan's words. Instead, he looked at her and asked, " "Miss Shi, you said you don't have any plans tomorrow?"

"yes, i am." Shi Yan smiled.

"Then let's postpone the purchase of the books to tomorrow. I'll have to trouble miss Shi to give me some advice then."

He was much taller than her, and he was standing on the stone steps, so Shi Yan had to raise her head to talk to him. However, Shi Yan felt that if there was a third person present and saw them standing on the stone steps and looking at each other at the bottom of the stone steps, they would definitely find it beautiful.

it's just a small matter. I'm free all day tomorrow. Just give me a call when you're going to the bookstore.

"then, teacher jiang, if there's nothing else, i'll take my leave."

Shi Yan nodded with a smile and turned to leave.

"Miss Shi."

Hearing the shout behind her, Shi Yan's smile widened.

She quickly restrained her smile, and when she turned around, she had returned to her usual elegant smile. "is there anything else, mr. jiang?"

"It's cold at the end of summer, and it just rained last night. Ms. Shi, wear more clothes when you go out to play, so you don't catch a cold," His gaze then fell on her simple yet elegant long dress.