he received that piece of calligraphy

after dinner, jiang che didn’t personally send them out. shi yan did.

the manager of the jade eatery was also with them.

“He won’t be sending you guys down with me, it’s too eye-catching.” shi yan didn’t try to hide anything and told him the truth.

other people might not know who the owner of jade food stall was, but some of the regular customers here knew.

However, they only knew that others called the boss of Jade food square ” fifth Lord “, but they didn’t know the details of the boss.

However, this did not affect the fact that if Jiang che really sent them downstairs, they would become the focus of everyone’s attention and there would be some trouble in the future.

“i understand, i understand.” Ren Kexin and Chang ru both thought that Shi Yan was referring to Jiang Che’s appearance when she said that he was too eye-catching.

only song meilian could roughly guess what was going on.

” this is the membership card that the fifth lord prepared for you. he said that this is miss shi yan’s return gift to you. with this membership card, you only need to make a reservation one day in advance if you want to eat at jade food square again. ”

song meilian was a little shocked when the manager suddenly took out three cards and said this.

There were many types of membership cards in Jade eatery, but not all members could get a seat just by making a reservation a day in advance. There were probably no more than twenty people in the entire sea city who had such a Platinum Membership card.

he actually took out three cards at once!

” this … this wanwan, the owner of the jade eatery’s super membership card that we found online also has to make a reservation three days in advance to get a seat at the jade eatery, right? ” when it came to food, chang ru was always more attentive. she had done her research in this area.

chang ru looked at shi yan. ” shi yan, this is too valuable. it’ll burn our hands if we hold it! ”

Although she really wanted it.

Delicious food. She wanted to taste it a few more times.

“shi yan, it’s too expensive. we really don’t dare to accept it.” ren kexin was a little scared. how could she not be scared when she was about to get a membership card that many big bosses didn’t even have?

“This is indeed not very appropriate.” Song Meilian also said.

the next time we want to come to the Jade Restaurant for a meal, we can be thick-skinned and ask your husband to arrange another table for us. We don’t need this Platinum Membership card.

Seeing that they really didn’t want to accept it, Shi Yan could only say, ” take it. jiang che is the owner of the jade restaurant. ”

the three of them,”hehe.”

Chang ru was the first to receive the membership card from the manager.

the other two also raised their hands to receive it.

She was in a complicated mood.

at first, he thought that it was just an ordinary internal staff, but later he thought that it was a shareholder. after all, it was not possible for anyone to arrange such a large private room in the jade food house at the last minute.

now, shi yan had come to tell them that the other party was actually the owner of jade food stall!

then what’s there to be polite about? the boss didn’t feel any pressure at all when he gave out such a membership card! They wouldn’t make things difficult for the other party!