shocking everyone

“did the director ask us to go together?” shi yan asked.

ren kexin nodded.

“since the director called us, wouldn’t it be bad if we don’t go? after all, meilian is considered half a part of the industry. if we don’t give face to the director, won’t we drag meilian down?”

as a fan of qu boyan, chang ru’s first thought was not to eat with her idol, but to not give him face and drag song meilian down.

“since it’s the director, i’m afraid it won’t be good for meilian to reject her,” jiang rui said.

The director might not have said anything on the spot, but he might have a knot in his heart. after all, they were in haicheng, so they didn’t have to worry about the dirty things that happened in the entertainment industry.

On the contrary, if they didn’t go, song Meilian, a beautiful girl, would go to eat alone with those people, which should be more worrying.

he couldn’t ask song meilian to go out to eat alone with them instead of eating with those people, because it would be easier to offend people.

The three of them looked at Shi Yan in unison.

it was a subconscious act to treat her as his backbone.

if jiang rui could think of it, how could shi yan not? However, with qu pocheng around, Shi Yan wasn’t worried about song Meilian eating with them alone.

Qu boxiang might not be a busybody, but he would not do anything dirty when he was around.

“then let’s go together.” Shi Yan said.

since she had come here, she had planned to meet him.

she couldn’t just sit there for a few hours until the audition was over. she planned to have lunch and not come here. she would find two books, find a coffee shop or teahouse, and wait for them.

This way, they might not be able to meet today.

in that case, let’s go for dinner together.

The director and the others went upstairs to the private room first.

Song Meilian didn’t want to let the others leave first, so she stayed and waited for them, giving them the room number and letting them go by themselves.

the few of them took the elevator upstairs.

As there were many people, it took some time to wait for the elevator.

By the time they found a private room in the restaurant, it was already almost twenty minutes later.

Ren Kexin and Chang ru only realized that they were about to have a meal with their idol after taking the elevator. They were a little scared and didn’t even dare to knock on the door.

it was jiang rui who had knocked on the door.

After knocking a few times, he pushed the door open and walked in.

shi yan was afraid that ren kexin and chang ru would run away in the face of danger, so she let them go in first and she walked behind them.

jiang rui entered and greeted her graciously, ” “Good day leaders, we are rulian’s classmates.”

rulian was song meilian’s pen name.

Qu Boyan was sitting next to the director, facing the door. However, he was looking down at his phone and was not interested in song Meilian’s classmate, so he did not look up.

when the people in the room saw jiang rui, they were stunned.

Such a temperament and appearance were rare in the entertainment industry.