Their eyes were all very unfriendly

He was so excited that he subconsciously blurted out the words.

su mu, who finally reacted, coughed dryly and said, ” “I’m sorry for my rudeness.”

” but fifth lord jiang’s address of her as ‘cousin’ is indeed against the rules. it won’t be too late to change it when fifth lord jiang really marries our yanyan. ”

su mu didn’t feel good when he said that.

Unfortunately, his sister was not one to care about anything. It was not easy for her to treat someone else, so no matter how upset he was, he could not drive her away.

B0x𝔫𝙤ѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Jiang che held his teacup, his voice gentle and reserved, ” “President su is right. I’ll change my mind after I marry Yanyan.”

su mu,”hehe.”

He felt like a mouthful of blood was stuck in his throat.

upstairs, shi yan was pulled into the study by su yunzhi.

Shi Yan crossed her hands on her lap and sat upright on the sofa.

seeing her like this, su yunzhi felt a little emotional. after so many years, not only had her quiet and introverted personality not changed at all, but it had become even more so than before? She didn’t have the liveliness of a young girl.

“yanyan, what’s the deal with that fifth lord jiang’s kasaya?” he asked hesitantly.

“Aunty, he’s my boyfriend.” Shi Yan said with a smile.

I know he’s your boyfriend, but how do you have a boyfriend? Are you the kind of person who would get a boyfriend?

although it wasn’t right for her to have such thoughts as an elder, su yunzhi had always felt that if shi yan didn’t obey her family’s arrangements and agreed to the marriage, she would be alone for the rest of her life.

“You … How long have you been together?”

“It’s been some time.” Shi Yan said honestly.

did you start after you came to sea city base? ”

“yes, aunty.”

“when did you two meet?”

“after i came to haicheng and moved into the jiang family,” shi yan smiled faintly.

su yunzhi,”hehe.”

wouldn’t that be a matter of one or two months?

“you’ve only known each other for such a short time, and you’re already together. yanyan, this, isn’t this a little too rash? do you know him well?”

She knew Shi Yan’s temper very well. She was stubborn and strong-willed, and when the Shi family forced her, she resolutely left home. su yunzhi was a little afraid that if she used the wrong words, she wouldn’t even be able to enter the su family’s front door again, so she spoke carefully. her tone was not very forceful, but rather, it was a tone of negotiation.

shi yan looked at her with a faint smile, her tone calm but very serious.”Aunty, I don’t need to understand him. it doesn’t matter who he is or what kind of person he is. i like him, so i like everything about him, whether it’s good or bad.”

The Shi Yan that su Yunzhi knew wasn’t a talkative person. On the contrary, she was quiet and didn’t talk much.

But now, she had said so much for Jiang che in one breath. From her words, it could be heard that her feelings for Jiang che were no longer simple feelings, but unconditional favoritism.